Sunday, 15 November 2015

the good in humanity


As much as this seems to ring true right now, I would still like to believe that despite all the hurt and pain, there is still hope, love and faith.

The world seems to be in a mess right now. And there is a limit to what we can do. But I guess what's really important for us is to not lose faith in humanity. That there are still more good than evil. Remembering that majority of the people in the world are good.

In times of trials is when you see the good in people, and how people are mostly good. All the hurt and pain are temporary but this kindness and love and hope in people are real and here to stay.

To be honest, I really don't know how exactly to feel and say about all these events, but I do know that somehow, things will get better eventually. It's scary to think about the possibility that the war on terrorism gets worse in the future. Living in fear. I really cannot imagine how those people in those war-torn countries must be feeling daily. The refugees and their thoughts. You would think that in this day and age, such acts would not be tolerated and would be stop but there is more to this. Where to draw the line between sovereignty and human rights. Sometimes you question so much and you have no answers for them.

And sometimes you feel really frustrated because you know that you are seeing and hearing all these things happening but you can't exactly do anything about it. But I guess all I can do it pray for all these people and pray that these acts will be stop. Pray for wisdom in world leaders managing these conflicts. Pray for the innocent people to be able to get out of all these conflict and live a normal life. Pray that those inflict hurt and pain can somehow resolve their anger and seek comfort in something else instead of harming innocent lives.

Remember the good in all humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment