Thursday, 19 November 2015

There are some days in life where you want to remember the moment forever. Today is such a day. But for reasons I don't know. And somehow I don't think I will rmb what was so special about today when I look back in the future. If I do look back. HAHA 

I think I'm really a person who holds on to friendship quite easily? Or rather I can't exactly let go of a friendship easily. I don't really know how to say this. But once I regard a person as a considerably good friend, someone I can be comfortable with, I will want to continue to build on the friendship if I can. And I will feel sad or disappointed if the friendship falters after awhile. Like once a person reaches that good friend stage, it's damn hard for me to u-turn kinda thing. 

Sounds really strange I swear. But yes ah, I'm really a hoarder. When it comes to things or friendship. I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing. It's just, there are times I have to realize and rmb that yea, as much as you wish to meet up with your friends often, you can't exactly do that because yea, you still have a life to live and family and everything else. So yeaas, I guess, I really hold quite high value on friendship. 

Sigh. Honestly don't know what exactly I'm talking about. But I guess all these things I'll figure them out soon. Hopefully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment