Sunday, 1 November 2015

weird kids

I think this post is gonna be used against me someday in the future but it's k. USE IT THEN sheesh.

But okay lar, honestly mad thankful to have these strange kiddos in my life. I seriously love how we really try our best to sing a simple happy birthday song but it always failed. HAHA Our coordination, or lack thereof, is the best. That's why BFC lar ah.

But wah, first time seeing so many faces on Skype and Google Hangout HAHA and both these cap the number of participants at 10 sheesh. Sorry our group big. Hence we have 2 screenshots for Changhui's bday 'cause we had full strength hehe.




This one is for Shaohao's birthday. HAHA Effort sia. Syncing 4 timezones is mad but so proud of us for actually being able to do it. We suck most of the time but times like these, we completely rule. Hehe. 



So okay, this isn't much of a very sweet post 'cause I think I've said too damn lot of nice stuffs about these people already but yes, truly very blessed to know that no matter where I am or will be, how old I become, there will be 10 idiots here who will always be there in my life somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment