Saturday, 5 December 2015

it will happen one day


Hehe finally watched this and it's really a super good feels movie. I like. HAHA but watched in poor quality but okay better than nothing. Must wait for the official release.

But wow, this thing with fate is still pretty interesting. Ok this movie is quite cliche but I still like 'cause it's really funny. And happy ending. Everyone likes happy ending. Heh.

喜歡上一個人,是會不知不覺的。
Liking a person is something that you can’t control—it just happens.

So I guess yea, just wait for your happy ending. I believe it will come someday. Right now, focus on yourself. On becoming a better person for yourself. Treating yourself right and always remember that things may not seem to fall into place the way you wanted it, but that doesn't mean you won't be happy. Or that yea, it's the end. I guess sometimes if things are really meant to be, it will fall into place. And you will know what is worth fighting for and what is not. Sometimes you may not know. But maybe it's just not strong enough of a push for you to do something about it.

I guess just remember to be happy. That you really have a hell lot of great people in your life to be thankful for. And yea, that's all that really matters. So yes, life is really good for me now and I can't be more thankful and happy. True, there are times when you want more but what will happen eventually will so we just have to be patient and wait for the incredible things to happen.

The best things in life are always, always worth the wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment