Thursday, 9 October 2008

EOY over in 1 day =D =D =D =D =D

WAHAHAHA!!

today is the last important paper for EOY! apparently we still got home econs EOY paper tomorrow which is stupid 'cause it's like home econs, wth.

ANYWAY! today is maths and last paper that I really really need to study and do well!! happy lar!! haha!! But I studied for home econs too just now =D Crazy lar me. But home econs is counted in the overall so yea, need do well too.

Overall view of this time EOY:

English - Kinda suck. Heard from other class that our class compre only got 8 pple pass. PASS only. Not 8 pple fail. Scary. My compo write until super weird.

Chinese - Compo is a bit goner 'cause I kinda saw the question wrongly and write until 1 and 1/4 of pages, I realise I wrote out of point and rewrite until super lousy. Paper 2 was ok yet not ok. Oral was I dunno how to say, but the teacher that test me was quite ok ba.

History - Totally gone case. The source-based was like omg. I anyhow inference and can't find a damn similarity between the sources, and somehow I think I really screwed up the whole history paper. Never complete the SEQ last question and like a lot I really anyhow write!! Damn sad lar!! It's like history is my only hope of getting better grades but I really don't think I can do well.

Science - It was easy yet hard too. All the questions are like applications so yea, even if go memorise all the definitions and all also no use.

Maths - Ahh.. dunno how to say. I think it's complicated. Lol! The questions are weird. At first I saw the questions then I skipped it 'cause I don't get it but after when I reread the questions, I can do it but the answer come out damn weird lar. So yea, not sure I did them correct ma. Haiz..

ok! so yea! everything finally ended le! Just left home econs but yea! Haha! happy lar! Like finally it's going to be over and I can start doing everything I want to do! happy happy! Haha!

I am overwhelmed by happiness and going a bit insane! haha! This week Felicia and I lisiao. Went some random place to buy something to eat. Lol! After history, Felicia, Kamin and I went the near by skool Mac, out of pure randomness. After science, Felicia and I went JP then Kamin need go home so yea. Today, we went plaza 'cause I feel like buying something to eat. Haha! Crazy rite? I think I like eat like nobody business. Ok lar, not really. I love harshbrowns from Mac! Lol! =D

I think I'm really like weird now. Haha! Super random. Ok ba! I want to watch my show! OHYA!! maybe I'm getting FRIENDS dvd box set tomorrow! getting 2 somemore 'cause it's like buy two cheaper =P I WANT ONE TREE HILL TOO! But currently, my sis and I are quite broke so must wait! Shit, I suddenly realise I really need save up a lot of money 'cause I really want to buy a lot of stuffs. Ah.. sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment