I lost my hand phone pouch yesterday! Damn sad lar! I was just walking and holding on to my wallet and hand phone pouch and the book list then the hand phone pouch just slip out of my hand. WTH. Got my chicken key chain I brought from Japan! Damn sad lar! I want a new hand phone pouch. Lol. Any kind dear can help me buy for my birthday? =D
Anyway, my house lift is okay le! Can finally take the lift nearer to my house! Haha! No need to walk the long alley way anymore =D And I'm looking forward to block catching! It will be like super fun lar! Got three lifts! And one lift is to every floor! I WANT PLAY BLOCK CATCHING!
Just now went to Bukit Timah Hill with my aunts and parents and cousins! =D It was damn fun! Haha! Post about it later with some photos! =D
Anyway, here are some random photos I just felt like posting =D

The whale that Felicia Sim made for SVA claymation! Damn cute lar!

Do you know what this is actually suppose to be? Lol! It suppose to be a HUMAN but I think it looks like frog! =P Made by Haisong. In the end, Feli make a new one which really looks like human. Haha!

The background of the claymation! I make de! And I used my fingers to paint! Haha! 'Cause Feli forgot to bring brush. Lol! But it was fun lar! Using fingers to paint =D

Random stuffs that I made which is actually nice lar! =P

DRAMA SYF PROPS! It is super cool lar!! It looks damn real right? But it's actually made up of Styrofoam! Super cool lar! The Thepians pple did it for us! Damn nice lar! It's really super cool! =D And the Chairs and all can be sat on and it's all really made of Styrofoam!

Photo with Jin Qi and Jin Hua! We took out shoes! Haha! And if you realise, all of us are wearing different slippers in each foot! We keep swapping slippers! Haha! Damn crazy lar!


Random flower that I draw at my grandparents' office there =D
It's actually quite nice right? Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment