Ah.. I miss 6H and 2I3 a lot now. Just got this sudden feeling of missing all of them. Really miss them a lot.
It's Sec 3 now. The chances of meeting up with both 6H and 2I3 is little. 2I3 can actually still meet in school but it's like yea. 6H is really hard to meet. Everyone is busy.
OH!! Today Feli, Jiesi and I saw Jiamin!! =D We happen to see her on the bus bck home! Haha! It's one thing that I'm happy for having to end school at 3pm. Haha!
3S1 is nice ba. Must get used to it. Will be neglecting this blog for a bit. It's like no mood to post much lately.
Ohya, I don't get chinese. Lol. It's quite sad. Argh.. Really hope that I'll do well for O levels. Really want to do well.
Ms Chan is a super great teacher! Really lucky that we have her for Geography! She can make the lesson so interesting. =D Mr Chan rocks too! PE have to run two rounds but nvm ba. Got him teaching us something, happy enough le. =D
Ok. Have to go do chinese. There is a chinese spelling tomorrow too. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment