Sunday, 11 January 2009

The Night the Lights Went Out in NYC - The Ataris

[ If I could have one wish tonight
I'd wish upon a satellite to bring me back to you
Bring me back to you
We spend our whole life searching for
All the things we think we want
And never really knowing what we have ]


The Night the Lights Went Out in NYC - The Ataris



I'm kinda tired of the blogskin already. Lol. Get tired of black blogskins easily. Maybe I'll changed it later.

Anyway, my cousins are freaking cute! Haha! Holidays keep meeting up with them and yesterday also. Haha! Jin Qi sleep over at my house and Jin Hua at first want to but then she's not feeling well so went home.

We played with my mum's high heels yesterday. Lol! Damn comic! And my mum got a lot of high heels. And her feet is small. Ok, it's my feet is big. I got big feet. Not a very good thing but heck. =D

Anyway, the 3 of us like crazy pple trying on the shoes and going out of the house to try walking. Lucky there wasn't much pple there. Haha! Then Yaoheng keep opening and closing the door. Haha! This door at my house is played by a lot of pple. Haha! Everyone loves to play with the door. Comic lar!

At night, Jin Qi and I did crazy stuffs too. We kinda 'trained' for NAPFA. Haha! We did sit-ups and standind board jump. Freaking funny lar! We like crazy pple. But it's fun ba! Haha! I want go running too! And cycling! Haha!

I love it when my cousins stay over! Damn fun lar! =D Next week we're going to my grandma's house to bake CNY tarts with my aunt. Most likely sleeping over at my grandma's house! Haha! Go crazy with my cousins everytime we sleepover. =D

I want try sleepover with friends! Haha! It will be fun ba! It's like chalet, just that it's at home. Lol! At least it don't really require money. =P OH! I suddenly remember that time Faeqa and I tricked Felicia Sim into believing that the both of us and Swapna were sleeping over at my house! And she really brought it. Haha! Got tell her next day but it's really comic! =D

Ok, this week is even week. Will be another long long week. It seems like 2009 pass for very long even though it's just the 2nd week of it. This week will be very hiong. I think everyday will reach home damn late.
Mon - Debate from 4.30 - 6.30
Tue - CNY video, helping Yang Lao Shi
Wed - Drama from 3.30 - 5.30, most likely going to drag
Thu - Nothing but I think they will be something. Lol.
Fri - Debate 3-5

But I guess it's all ok ba! ELDDS quite fun! Both Drama and Debate coaches are nice! =D And can do CNY video also quite fun ba! =D

Ohya! 3S1 CNY deco is nice! Haha! I helped to paste a bit of the cow. =D It's a freaking cool cow! Our class use a lot of recycled stuffs! Damn cool lar! =D

I WANT MEET FAEQA AND SWAPNA!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment