It's first day of school. Nothing much happen. Usual first day stuffs. But it's not with the same pple for the past two years. Never mind, must get used to 3s1! =D
Went out for lunch with Jiawan, Yifan, Puiling, Qiaofen, Jiesi! Haha! Hope that we will all just meet up for lunch at random days more often. Miss Jiawan, Yifan, Jialin and Kamin in class.
I miss 2i3! The noise and everything. Funny to see all the guys wearing long pants.
Ohya, you know, our class, 3s1, is at the 4th freaking floor. Lucky it's temporary. If I have to get stuck at the 4th floor for all fours year in Fuhua, it's just depressing.
Teachers are not bad ba. Ms Tan is our form teacher! The rest are all ok ba except one.
Went JP with Puiling and Jiawan after lunch. I want to go library and Puiling need stationary. Fun ba! Do crazy stuffs. Jiawan got very slippery hand. Haha!
I'm thankful it's the weekends. I'm so not used to school now. I'm used to holidays! Sometimes, I really wish I can grow up in a hurry, so that I won't need to drag my body out of the house in early morning just for school. But then again, there's still work when you grow older. But if it's possible, I want to get a job where it's own time. =P
Ok that's it for first day of secondary three. From next monday on, it will be real tough somehow. The books are thick. But there's PE on Monday! And Mr Chan is taking our class for PE!!! Haha! That's the one thing that I most happy about. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment