Wednesday, 21 January 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEWI!!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YOU DO!! =)

ah!! life is so screwed. Everyday I reach home quite late and sleep quite late. I've got not enough sleep. Argh. This week is like freaking busy and freaking chiong.

Tomorrow there's A Maths Test AND Physics Test. Idiot lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel damn wth now. And today I reached home at 9pm. Haven't bathe yet. I am freaking smelly. Ok not really but in a way yea.

Trying to do video now but the song is screwed and everything. Waiting for Yang Lao Shi to send me the song. This is idiot. I really don't like Sec 3 life. Everyday is freaking busy. AND it's not even one month yet. January's going to end soon. Freaking fast. I really wasted away my days. Lol.

Got of homework today. Yet haven't start on any. Totally screwed. Still got the CNY video need chiong, AGAIN. Tomorrow, I really want to have a good night sleep.

I've yet to call Faeqa. Today we say we want talk. AH!!! Hopefully can. But I highly doubt so.

My cousin is freaking cute. She called me just now to ask me if I want to write in her diary and ask me about the 2012 end-of-the-world thing. Haha! She's freaking random. But I like talking to her! Haha! She's cute! This year is her PSLE! Hope she'll do well. But I think she will 'cause she's rather smart.

OK, I better go bathe first. Today is just packed until dunno what. Freaking hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment