Some quite nice and funny stuffs from last year. =D
[ During the last captain's ball match, our class super cool lar! All of us went up to the court and do the hands thing and shout 3s1 together with the team! 3S1 is so freaking cool lar! Haha! We got a whole big bunch of us there, screaming and shouting and cheering them on! =D Fun lar! Haha! 3S1 Spirit is strong! =) ]
The inter-class competition! I think yea, it's considered Sec3 Sports Day or something. Lol. But yep! Our class was awesome!!! So bloody cool lar! Like all of us really cheering and screaming and yep! They played awesome too! If this year also have this inter-class competition, I think it will be super cool too!
[ They went back first. Then Ms Chen brought a lot of umbrellas for some of us to go back first. The rest of us sit under the block and continue playing and singing. Haha! After that Ms Chen's car came back. This time, Jiesi's reaction time super fast. She got up first and started running to the car. Lol! Damn funny lar. Then Felicia, Qiaofen and I kinda also followed Jiesi. Freaking comic 'cause it's like we really chiong-ing. Then Darren, Ben Lee and Mingwei also. I can imagine Ms Chen laughing in her mini van. Lol! We are like so freaking funny. Damn enthu lar.
Everything was kinda a blur after we reach the door of Ms Chen's mini van. Lol. Ben Lee somehow manage to go into the back sit first. Darren sit at the front sit. Then Jiesi and Felicia got into the mini van. Somehow, Mingwei got in before Qiaofen and I did. Lol. Then we both stun there also. Lol! Damn fuuny. It's very fast and sudden. Lol. Then Qiaofen sit on Jiesi's lap and I squad down in the mini van. Found it really hilarious. 7 people squeezing in the back of the mini van that was suppose to fit only 5 people. Lol. ]
Lol! Didn't know newspaper collection can be so fun lar. We are all absolutely crazy, but in a good way. =D
[ Went KFC after that. =D Played, talked and ate! =D After EOY must go eat something really nice!!! No more KFC or Mac for after EOY. =D So yep at KFC, Brendan started to shoot ice game. Then yep, all of started playing. Lol. I can shoot well!! Haha! Sweden's one was like water gun. =D Shit, I suddenly realise we are so freaking childish. Lol. Oh Heck, this is call our way of distressing after school. =D OHYA! Jordan got pepsi on his pants. Lol! Damn funny. =D ]
Haha! The stupid childish shoot ice game. To think, a bunch of Sec 3s, sitting at KFC, and start shooting each other with ice. What the heck man. LOL! We are really freaking childish lar! And we were actually sec3s then. Think I did a lot more childish stuffs in Sec 3 and 4. LOL! Woah, suddenly remember that I'm going to be 17 soon. Lol. 17 sounds kinda older and yea, quite scary. But then again, Junyuan will be 18 next year. Haha! So he's still older. =D
Looking at the old posts, I suddenly want to do a lot of stuffs with different groups of pple. Lol. November's ending soon! There's still December so yep, hope can go out with all of them and do crazy stuffs. Suddenly miss block catching again. LOL. And then I'll say must play, then in the end stil never play. Tsk. It's still a super fun game lar! And Now got two lifts already!! Wah. Seriously, let's play block catching again!
Scary how time passes. Lol. It sounds funny, but I kinda miss all the mugging for O levels sessions. It's like we have fun but we also study and we talk as well. Lol. It's like doing quite a lot of stuffs at one day. Haha! But yep, now if go out will be just have fun and talk which is nice ba! Better I think, since there is no O levels in our heads anymore. =D
There's really so many stuffs happening this year! Lol. Looking at this year posts now. It's really a lot. But I guess yep, overall, this year had been a great year. So far ba. Haha! Since 2010 still kinda haven't end yet. But time pass really quickly. And I miss PE too! And the free periods where our class will go crazy!
And OMG, I realise I've made a fool of myself a lot, a lot, a lot of times this year. I totally got no face already. I really did a lot of stupid, senseless stuffs man. Damn embarrassing stuffs lar. What happened to the normal Yifang? But oh well, since there are so much stupid stuffs, my dear friends can't possibly remember all of them so yep, they won't harp on them often. =D
And I think I'll really miss the class a lot. And Agents and NFC! This year was really nice ba! Became closer friends with a lot of pple and know them better. And yep. Really a lot of cool and nice memories. =D
Haha! I'm really enjoying life sitting in front of my com and typing this kind of posts. =D Think might post more such posts. Wahahaha. But yep, it's really nice to look back and laugh at all those stuffs and remember all those random stuffs. Will of course, look forward to the future too! I know I'll be alright 'cause I've got a great family and really awesome friends. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment