Went out with Jiesi, Nisa, Puiling and Qiaofen yesterday! Supposed to get accessories for prom. But kinda in the end I brought my clutch and Qiaofen brought her earrings and that's all. LOL.
And yea, Jiesi and I tested our heels and I concluded that I should not walk too much in heels. It is not fun man. Think after prom, I might really take off my shoes and walk barefooted. Lol. I mean it man. They really hurt my feet after wearing for very long. But they are still really nice heels. =D Haha!
After that, they came to my house. Qiaofen wanted to learn how to put on contacts and Jiesi wanted to learn how to take out her contacts. Lol. Qiaofen is good man! Damn fast learn how to put the contacts in and take it out. Jiesi is woah. Lol! But ok lar, poor girl. She really was suffering like crap, freaking pissed off with her contacts. But yep, after much ordeal, the contacts were out! Hope she'll get the hang of it and can put on and take off contacts quickly and easily. =D
We are such nice friends lar! Accompany until the sun sets, until she finally took off her contacts. =D must treat us better hor, Jiesi.
No comments:
Post a Comment