Tuesday, 23 November 2010

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1!


Watched Harry Potter yesterday! I think it was awesome! Way better than Half Blood Prince! Super looking forward to the next part! I think they are really smart to split the book into two parts so can put in more stuffs.

Lol. Sit beside Puiling was damn funny lar. First, she cry when the movie just started. OK lar, it was sad but a bit funny to see her cry until quite bad. Then she scream until super loud at one part then I just can't stop laughing. The movie actually got a lot of quite scary parts. Like will fright pple one. But yep! I think the movie is nice! =D

Going out with Faeqa later! Hope can find my shoes. I must not be choosy! Oh yea, I think I'm really not used to wearing contacts. Lol. Kept fidgeting with my eyes yesterday. But I dunno lar, still quite nice to wear contacts just must get used to it. Specs are still nicer. =D

Suddenly feel the urge to post nice post. Lol. Like those reflective stuffs. Suddenly in the mood to reflect stuffs. Haha! With photos too. =D Shall do it in December posts. =D

Going to watch a lot of Kdrama too! Haha! Got 2 DVDs series with me now. And then still got many more online. =D Doubt I can finish all since I'm not that pro at chiong-ing shows. And there's a lot of books I want to read too! And I realise I think I almost went out every day so far after O levels. Almost, which is still horrible. Shd just stay at home and watch shows and read books rite? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment