Sunday, 3 April 2011

sometimes, you shouldn't think too much and just do it, and don't look back.

We make all sorts of decisions and choices everyday and we end up doing things; some we wish we had never done, some we wish we could relieve over and over again. But all of these make us for who we are. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn’t be who we are now so just live, make mistakes, learn from them and never doubt who you are, where you’ve been and where you’re going.


Deciding over the most small and simple things. That's what I always do. For a small thing, I can decide for ages whether I should go for it or not. I think sometimes, I really think too much and ponder too much. There are times, where you should just make a decision, and stay firm to it. Don't change, don't weaver, and just make the most out of the decision that you had taken.

I'm tired of having to decide at times. But then again, in life, we have to make decisions everyday, every time. It's just like that. So I really got to learn to make quick, fast decisions, or else I'll end up wasting a lot of time.

GP trip to Korea or OCIP? I want both. Both are rare experiences. But both equally hard to get. Ah I really want to go overseas for CIP. But I think this GP trip will be worth the experience as well. Hmm.. I think I'll just sign up for Korean trip first? Then if I get through, let it be. And make the best out of the whole trip 'cause I think it'll really be fun. If I don't, I'll try for OCIP to wherever. =) I just know that I must go overseas to help pple at least more than once in my life. It's really meaningful and you really get to see a lot of things. And omg, the photographs are going to be really pretty.

I'm not saying Korea won't have, 'cause obviously, Korea will be super pretty. And woah, if I'm lucky, if I'm really really extremely lucky, I might get to bump into celebs. =D Woah, I swear I'll go crazy if I actually see Lee Seung Gi, Song Joong Ki, Eunhyuk, or any Super Junior members, or Wooyoung. The trip will be totally worth it no doubt. Wahahaha, I'm suddenly motivated to go. HAHA! Okok, just joking, ain't that guy crazy. Korea is really a cool country too! So yep! I'm alright with anywhere! As long as I get to travel overseas and take photos. =)

But yes, I must really go to a less developed country and volunteer my help and take photos. I think that the photographs of people that I can take in LDCs is what making me really feel like going there. And to help them of course. But yes, you can really portray a lot of emotions in all those photos.

Ohya! Last Friday, this woman photographer came to our schools and gave us a talk on photography. It was freaking cool. She really went to cover a lot of news and she's a woman! That's the coolest thing. It will be cool if I have the chance to talk to her. She's really cool. I didn't get her name 'cause we were a bit late for the talk since a few of us had swim pe. But she is really cool! She went to cover the Thailand Red Army Protests, 2004 Indonesia Tsunami, YOG and many more. I think the whole point is generally 'cause she's a female working in this area which is what I really want to work in. And she really shared with us a lot of her experiences. Ah! I really want to do the things that she did. It's really cool though quite dangerous. She was sharing with us her experience during the Thailand Red Army Protests. They had to be all geared up and there were bombings and all. Pretty dangerous, but yea, I think such experiences are quite cool? Just that yea, must make sure you get yourself out alive lar huh. But yes! I'm so motivated by her. She told us about how she did some humanitarian work while doing her photog work during the 2004 Indonesia Tsunami. It's like you get to help pple while doing something you like. Ah, her work is really cool and meaningful.

I think I need to save up for a lot of things. Like photog related and many other things. There's this 30-hour famine programme that is really super cool! But you need to pay $45-$55 for it. But I think it's really cool and I kinda still feel like going for it. Ah, control on your food intake!!! I can really spend a lot of money on food only. But they are so nice. And they make me happy eating them. Lol! Especially that AWESOME soft yogurt at plaza!! It's freaking awesome lar! Ah, I really have to save up. I want too much things already.

Everything will turn out fine. I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment