Finding Nemo! One of my all time favourite Disney movie. =)I think I'm going mad. I'm laughing at something that isn't that funny. LOL! Ok, more of amused. Haha! And one thing I love about birthdays is that we get to do stuffs for our friends and we need photos when we do nice stuffs. So as you look at the photos from million of years ago, you'll just break into laughter. Seriously man, the photos have that power. Hahahahaha! I seriously love myself for taking all those stupid photos of pple. Just looking at them will make you laugh like mad. =D
Birthdays are troublesome. Yet it's always nice to do nice stuffs for your family and friends on their birthdays. Of course, if they don't appreciate the stuffs then that's sad lar. But they are all nice pple so I like doing all these stuffs for them. =D
Alright, I think I better go. School tmr. Ah. OK! This week will be good! It's just 4days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment