Sunday, 15 April 2012

hold on

Life has been well.. the same. Haha! It's not great but it isn't that bad. There were 3 birthdays last week! I'll post about them next time. They are all quite joke birthday. Haha! Love my awesome retarded friends. They just know how to make you laugh and smile. Even in small ways. And how we really give each other support. I'm really lucky that I have them in some parts of my life. They can't always be there but I know that I have them to lean on regardless of what. And the best thing is that they lean on you too.

There is just too much stuffs that I feel like saying. But time is of course, not on my hands again. I hate how I'm so freaking lazy and procrastinate like mad. I need to really stop being lazy and start. Yes, just start. Once you start, you won't stop. The starting part is just the hardest though.

What comforts me is how people do care. How sometimes you think that you are alone but you realise that you aren't. That feeling is just nice. That comfort. It's just something that warms your heart and let you have the strength to move forward. And hold on to this life and live it to the fullest. It's hard. It's not going to be easy at all. But I know I can get through all these with people who care around me. It makes you feel safe. And fearless. Like nothing will stand in your way. Sometimes, we really have to constantly remind ourselves that we are lucky. There really are people who are worse off than us. Those who have no one with them. Those who did not have a choice in how they want to lead their life. At least we can choose how we want to live this life. And since we can choose it, why not choose to life it to the fullest? And help those who can't.

I really want to do something meaningful to people who are stuck in situations that they have no control of. Ah, I have so many thoughts now but I think I'll better get back to my work.

For now, I'll put everything on hold first and focus on what's in front of me now. Get that over and I can do whatever I want. It's strange how sometimes my blog posts really contracts itself. But yes, I know I choose this road, I have to finish it. I'm not going to give up halfway, and I'm not going to end the race by walking it. I'm going to run all the way to the finish line, and know that my run was worth it, that this whole race down the road is worth it. There are bound to be obstacles along the way but get back up and continue running. Don't stop, don't give up. And run all the way. You will feel that satisfied feeling after you complete the race, knowing that you gave in your very best with no regrets.

Make the most out of all the choices you make with your life. Hold on to what's important. Be yourself, stay true. Don't let people change you. Don't let people tell you otherwise. Prove them wrong.

"There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our own inherent weakness of purpose."

Kin Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment