Sunday, 2 September 2012
bitches who don't take photos
Ok, this wasn't taken on 31st but oh well, we didn't really take any photos that day. Haha! The day that this photo was taken was like the rare days where everyone was enthu with taking photos. Haha!
Met up with Felicia, Enming, Changhui, Yiinlih, Jinghan and Guodong for dinner at plaza! In order of appearance. Haha! GUODONG WAS THE LATEST! But ok that's 'cause he was sleeping. Haha! And Kenneth was supposed to meet us too but this person was sleeping when we called. Tsk tsk.
Our typical dinner place at the garden plaza. Haha! Seriously our dinner spot already. But it's damn hot lar. All the nonsense stuffs we talked about and all. A levels of course. And how we started comparing our results. LOL! Quite sad but it's quite funny even that we all were in the best class in primary school. Haha! With such not very good results now. Nevermind! We will come out tops during A levels!! Haven' unleash our potential yet. Haha! Ok, I choose to believe that we haven't unleash our potential yet. And ya I think we should study together. Though I think the only common subject among all of us is Math. Haha! Ok, I'm the only full art student but yes!!! I end A levels earlier than them~ =D
And haha! Called Faeqa to disturb 'cause everyone wanted her there to have a target to shoot at and annoy. =D Yep, I realsie Faeqa is super easy to annoy. HAHA! Anyway, sat at Mac talking to Feli, Guodong and Jinghan for quite long after that! Feli was desperately trying to get them to say out stuffs. Haha! Kinda failed but oh well, it benefits me to be able to listen to all that. =D
6h is just like that lar. HAHA! We really need to meet Mr Phang soon! We didn't even celebrate his birthday this year man. Damn bad. But yep, everyone was busy. Sigh. It's really going to get harder to meet up. But yep, with 6h somehow I know that we will still meet up for many years to come. I mean yea, we've been meeting up for 6 years already. Another 10, 20 more years, not a problem. =) AHAHAHAHA, what great fun would it be to go to their weddings. Haha! I can so dig out primary school photos of them. Heh. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment