Friday, 14 September 2012

Kasio - Taru

[We comfort each other, with the sincere tone and
Just like eternity, with the warm voice
And then that were remaining many happy things
So that believe in them, the mind's resting place
You who was missing, you who can't breath
Your warm, faith & happiness
Joy & hope, love & hope
From now on, will be together with me
Always]

Kasio - Taru
GAHHH. This song is stuck in my head. And I feel funny when I listen to it. Lol! I don't even know how to describe the feeling. It's a nice feeling I guess? Haha! But it's quite a funny feeling. Oh well. It's still a nice song! Though the translation is a bit off. Must watch My Princess to fully enjoy the song. Haha!

Having lots of random thoughts lately. Lol! I don't even know what I should type now. I guess... I just want to try something new and thrilling before the year ends? Or at least before I turn 19? Something that I just never do before and something that is just different? Something that isn't safe but I still dare to do it? Yea, I think for the past 18 years, I've been living a safe and predictable life. I'm not saying I want to do bad stuffs lar. Lol! I'm still a good girl. Haha! Just something different, but still legal. HAHA! And I'm not talking about partying and clubbing shit 'cause I really don't care about trying those stuffs somehow. I don't mind experiencing it and stuffs but if I don't do it, it's fine. Lol! I guess maybe doing stuffs like reverse bungee, DRIVING!! Heh. Stuffs that are cool and thrilling. =D

I want to try bungee jumping if I have the chance man. Though ok, I think I will be damn scared when I'm actually there but I still want to try. You only live once man! YOLO~ Haha! An overused term but it really does make all the sense. And aha, driving~ I really hope I can start driving soon. Though I must learn how to drive first. Lol! But yes! My parents give me the green light to learn right after A levels! =D

Yes, this life, we only live once. There are so many millions stuffs that we have yet to do. So why not do it while we are still able to? I really want to live the life! Trying out new stuffs and all. Yes, I can't wait for As to be over. I think I will really feel liberated. Lol! So yes, for the next 50-70 days, just study and mug hard and it's ok if you don't have a life now. Just wait until it's over and you can have the time of your life.

I really love these words 'cause it's really so very true. I'm really looking forward to what will become of the future. And I guess I'm glad that I'm those who still hold on to the past memories as well. Some people really just move on and never look back. I never really understood how they can do that but I guess it's just their way of thinking. Just that yea, I'm glad that I still do treasure the past, the people who influenced and shaped who I am now greatly, the people who I cannot lose, and also meeting new people and allow them to become an important part of your life too.

Life is actually quite wonderful sometimes. With meetings and partings. And how some people manage to stay with you for pretty long and you know that they will continue to be an important part of your life no matter what. Friendships that are so rare to come by and I'm really really thankful to have them in my life. And having a family who is just the constant in your life. The people who have been with you for your whole life. And these people will really continue to be there too. Yes, I'm really blessed with a wonderful family and really pretty awesome friends. =)

With them, I have the strength to go through this few more days. They make me stronger knowing that they will be there when it all ends.

And before 2012 ends, I will do something new and different. This shall be something that I'm going to promise myself in doing. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment