I guess sometimes I really need to remind myself that there are other people who genuinely care about me and that I am really lucky to have these people who really care. I know I do know that I have people who care about me. But sometimes, you tend to forget about it when you focus on the people who don't care. So yes, from now on, I will focus more on people who matter more. Because they are the real important people in your life that you cannot live without and you know that you don't want to lose them or take them for granted. Because I realise we really do tend to take the people who care about us for granted. That they will always be there for us so we don't have to bother so much and stuffs. But that really shouldn't be the way. We should never take anyone for granted. Because once we lose them, it's too late to even regret.
Yep, hold on to the ones who matter most. Because yea, you don't need to have a lot of people to care about you. You don't need everyone to care about you. You just need those few who genuinely care and that's enough. I guess yea, sincerity. You know it, you can feel it. So don't waste time on people who don't bother.
No comments:
Post a Comment