Friday, 5 April 2013
Haha! I really LOL-ed at this part of the episode. They are too funny. =D Friends seriously still my favourite sitcom. Cannot get sick of it even if I watched the episode before already.
Anyway, so lazy to update. Heh. Met up with pple. The usual stuffs. Actually, yea, I haven't meet up with a lot of pple too though. Army boys. Tsk. And working pple. Sigh. I really miss quite a lot of pple. Old friends are the ones who you really can never get sick of because you are always comfortable with them no matter what.
Kinda have quite a lot of things to blog about but I'm pretty lazy. Heh. Next time when I have the mood ba! OHOH. I have purple hair now. Heh. Ok not whole thing purple of course. It's like in between highlights and deep dye. But the very sad thing is that it's only obvious under sunlight. =( So it cannot be seen under normal light conditions. Damn sad. But ok, may be redo-ing it some day soon since it's my mum's friend helping me to do it. =D
I realise, ok, I'm quite liking after A Levels o far. Haha! I've been doing a lot of stuffs that isn't what I will usually do. Ok not a lot but you get what I mean. Like if you ask me last year if I want to dye my hair, I will say no. And obviously not purple. Haha! And many other things. Somehow, after A Levels, you just feel like trying out whatever you can before entering uni.
And speaking of which, I will be lying if I say I'm not worried. =\ I know I should be patient and all since my grades aren't really fantastic to be honest. So it will take awhile before they will accept me. I just can't help feeling quite insecure. It's a natural feeling to feel ba! Just hope that I get calls for interview if need to have calls before I go Korea. =\ YES!! Patience is virtue.
Haha! I realise I ended up typing more stuffs even though I said I was lazy to type. OHYA!!! Ok, this one kinda deserve a post on it's on. Lol! Justin Timberlake~ heh. Gah Ok, I'm really lazy now. Next time. =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment