Saturday, 28 June 2014
My girlfriends~ These very lovely ladies made me go over to Jurong just to meet them for supper. Okay fine, I was alright with it so it's actually okay. Gender equality. Tsk. But okay lar, for these girls, it's cool. 'Cause freaking long since we met up for a proper talk already.
And I know I owe ten thousand posts of other stuffs but I just really feel like posting about this first. Haha! The mood lar ah. But yea, we all have flaws but we deal with them and learn from them. We are not perfect. But we can learn from our mistakes. I guess the important thing is to learn from your mistakes and try not to make them again.
I guess I'm just thankful that somehow, amidst life and everything else, I still have these idiots in my life who actually knows and sees the flaws in me and tell me about it. Haha! Yea, sometimes, you really need those reminders from time to time. And do something about it. Yes, I will strive to be more motivated and all and work harder for life.
But yes, it's just amazing how we try our best to be in each others life even after so long? That some friendships are just settled. HAHA! Ok sounds really weird but yea. You don't need to meet up often but you know very well that these people have got your back no matter what. And yes, we need more meet up like that. And also in full strength. Haha! Next time!! And hopefully, I can drive next time also. Ya sia. I swear I feel like I'm the man here with 3 girls. But ok lar, with them, it's really gender equality. LOL! They are honestly my girls. Heh. Don't kill me guys if you read this. You all are very awesome. =)
They are probably the few friends who can make me feel really angry and pissed off at them but they are still damn important. Haha! Weird friendship but I guess that's how we work. And yea, it's just kinda awesome how whenever we meet, it somehow feels the same as ever? That despite all the changes in the world, some things just stay right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment