Wednesday, 25 June 2014
take me back
Kids finding joy in the simplest things in life. I forgot what he was actually doing but I remembered him being very happy with whatever he was doing. That genuine happiness.
Didn't actually take much photos during this trip but yea some photos here and there. Haha! And slightly regretted not bringing my DSLR along but I guess it's really the experiences and memories that truly matter. Cambodia is definitely a place that I will visit again. There is something about this country that makes your heart go out to the people there and it's a place that you will want to go back again. For me at least.
There are so many thoughts and things I want to say but as you see, once you are back in Singapore, time passes like bullet train. I have yet to catch my breath properly yet but I still have to go head on with this bullet train, in order to catch up to this bullet train. It really sucks though. 'Cause it's really instantly back to work and back to planning and all that. The alone time to think through things is barely there. And probably worse 'cause I made sure that I didn't think about the issues in Singapore while I was in Cambodia. Which I still think that's the right way. Just that yes, once I got back, it's just woah, chill world, let me breath.
I guess bidding for modules is a pain in the ass. I really rather get pre-assigned to the mods. My timetable is completely empty and I really have to choose which mods I want to take. And it's damn bloody troublesome. But yes, life is such so I just have to really do it.
I'm so much still in the overseas mood now. Like I'll really rather sit and do nothing. But yes yes, I guess after 17 days in Cambodia, it's really high time I get back to my life back in Singapore. You can't escape your own life forever.
But honestly, I think I really want to get a job that allows me to travel often. I really honestly like it. And I don't mind whatever shit I have to go through. 'Cause travelling will offset everything else. I just need that breather away from Singapore from time to time. To just get my head straighten up and get back in the game. Being away from home makes everything clearer. Clears up your head and makes you think better. And make better decisions in life.
Part of me was really reluctant to come back to Singapore because I know that once I'm back, it's really jumping straight to everything again. And it's really not fun. Being overseas is truly a form of escaping but I really like it. Not having much worries.
But yes yes! I will find my footing again! Have to ah. And I'll promise to do a proper post about Cambodia. Posts maybe. Haha! Too many things to say already. 17 days is no joke. But it's honestly quite awesome how I didn't really miss home? Haha! As in I thought I would miss home very quickly but I didn't actually miss home at all? I guess the company truly matters. When you are with the right company, anywhere is fine. And these 6 other people are really awesome. Like I'm really thankful that I went on this trip with them. They can be nonsense it's so amazing. HAHA! My type of people lar ah. Probably that's why the 17 days were fine 'cause I had my daily doses of nonsense. Yes, it's important to me. And singing. OMG. It's so damn important to sing. LOL! Especially when you are overseas and you can just do whatever you want 'cause you are overseas. So when you find people who will go crazy singing with you, you know you found gems already. Heh. But okok, more about them next time!
Shall sleep soon 'cause somehow I'm still damn tired even after sleeping for more than 12 hours yesterday. Lol! I really just concuss after I bathe. Haven't slept much for the past 2 weeks and yes, I can feel everything. But sleep is still for the weak and I am the strong. Okay lame. Sorry, I get really lame when the tiredness overwhelmes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment