Saturday, 7 June 2014

THAT'S WHY I REALLY LOVE CAPS SOMETIMES. BUT IT MAKES YOU FREAKING TIRED AND OUT OF BREATHE WHEN YOU READ CAPS SOMETIMES BUT THERE IS JUST THIS VERY NICE ADRENALINE RUSH.

But ok, I won't continue in caps 'cause it's really tiring.

Anyway, so I'll be going Cambodia tomorrow and I haven't really pack yet. So that's erm, something I should be doing now instead of blogging. Haha! But aiya, there is time. I believe. I have faith in my packing skills. Lol! Just that sigh, I really want to travel a lot but I hate packing. I really hope that one day, I can just travel with a small bag pack or sling bag, with just my passport, my wallet, my phone and my camera. These are the only necessities to me actually. The other stuffs are like you can actually buy there. If you have the money. And ok maybe one jacket too 'cause jacket is always very useful in many ways. Yea, just these 5 items in my bag. And I'll be ready to go. I want that. And of course, plane ticket also. Lol! It really sucks that money is really an issue sometimes. But yes, I really do need to save up more. 'Cause I want my many adventures in the future. Like going overseas with ten thousand other people. I really do hope that it will happen. But yes, I guess I should like suggest to people way ahead so that we can finally actually make it happen. After I come back from Cambodia!!

After I come back, I really need to start settling stuffs and planning stuffs. Most importantly, planning my life. Something I have been procrastinating since last year. So I think it's time that I actually start on it. No more being lost and all that.

But sigh, I know I'm just going Cambodia for 17 days and not 1 month or 6 months or 8 months or 1 year. But it's still the longest I've been away from Singapore. From my home. My bed. And my parents. =( They are horrible. They went Malaysia on 5th June and won't be back until I'm in Cambodia. So this is the longest I've ever been away from them? Not that it really matters a lot since they do travel overseas a lot but still. I kinda do miss them when they travel overseas for too long. This time is just really kinda more sian 'cause they won't be sending me off to the airport. And ok I just won't be seeing them for a long time and that's not fun. YES, I'M STILL A CHILD WHO NEEDS MY PARENTS.

And my sister. Ok, she's quite sad 'cause she got left alone at home the 2nd time this year. HAHA! I think she is more dependent on people more than me. Strange since she is older but yea lar, she can manage one. But she really suck at housework. LOL! I was doing some stuffs the other time and she was trying to do some housework before she left house but she just kinda made everything worse so I told her I'll help her settle whatever stuffs she ruined later. Yes, she really kinda suck but it's okay, she will learn somehow. HAHA!

But ok, I think I will be fine lar. Lol! Probably will call them in Cambodia. Just yes, I need to rant. And then I was telling people that they will miss me while I'm away, then everyone was like nope, it's more like you will miss us more. And yea lar, I realised the one going away is usually the one missing those back at home more. So yes, I will miss all those annoying friends here in Singapore. Eesh.

I really want to cycle very badly so please cycling when I come back!! And ok, I think I really need to start exercising after I come back. My body feels like it belongs to some old lady. Neck pain, back pain all that.

And AND WE THE KINGS!!! Ok I'll probably post about it next time. Or maybe later. Lol! But the concert was so awesome. More awesome than I expected it to be. And their songs are damn awesome live. And the crowd is awesome also. Like everyone knows the lyrics to the songs and everyone just sing along with them and it's damn awesome lar. Ok more on that later! With photos! Just that the photos weren't that great but go concert is not for photos but for the atmosphere so it's all cool.

Ok! Time to pack. Shit. I really procrastinate damn long. But yes, I know I can do this~ Travelling is my forte. HAHA! Sort of. Not really. But I like it so that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment