In that mood to do anything except studying. YAYYYYY. And I have 3 days to my first paper. Pretty fun huh. But wow, really can't wait for finals to end. And head to India. Haha! It won't be all fun and games but it is still overseas and yes I'm gonna bring my camera over because I think I really need to get out and take more photos. Feel pretty disconnected with my camera. I feel like just selling them away since I'm actually not using them. But no, I just need to take the camera out and start shooting again. Just stop being lazy.
But yesss I really can't wait. And given that short few days between end of finals to when I have to fly off to India, I really don't know how to arrange that time. But ok, I'll worry later. Or rather, just sleep lesser so that I can accomplish more stuffs then. It will all be fun stuffs and non studying related so I think it'll be cool. Heh. CAN'T WAIT.
So right now, I will try to get back to studying again. Lol! But honestly so bored of it. Though I feel quite happy 'cause I understand what I'm doing. It's just, I don't know if I'll know when I see the questions during exams. But I believe I will be able to!! It's all somewhere there in my great big head and I'm sure I'll find it.
But I realise whenever I study for finals, I will feel happy yet sad. Happy that I finally understood all these stuffs but sad 'cause I won't get to use them anymore. It's like I understood them too late. Like why didn't I understand them earlier? But I guess whatever we learn now in uni is not completely useless. They are all linked up somehow. So that's a plus side. But wow, it's really that enlightenment feeling. It's how I felt the day before A Levels Maths paper when I finally understood Complex Numbers I think? But like I won't use it anymore after the next day. So it's a bittersweet feeling. LOL! But oh well, at least I got my B for Maths.
ANYWAY, so yes, back to studying. WOOHOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment