“You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”
― Love, Rosie (Cecelia Ahern)
Watched Love Rosie the other day but it was honestly pretty disappointing. But the main leads were very good looking. Like for real. Lol! So it wasn't a bad movie experience but still very disappointing 'cause it could have been so much better. I think it's the script adaptation somehow. But oh well, at least they are good looking. Haha!
But this story is really one of my favourites. Not just because it's about all chick-flick and stuffs. The quotes from the book are really pretty awesome. And okay, it was really a good book I feel. I like these kind of stories.
Sigh, I really miss reading though. Feels really long since I last read. The Fault In Our Stars. Lol! Was supposed to read it before semester started but it's still on my table. December ah.
But you see, Decemeber is just one month but I have a freaking long list of things I want to do and need to do. So probably I should do the stuffs I need to do first before starting on the wants. And being away from Singapore also makes it kinda harder to complete some stuffs that I wanna do. =\ But yes yes, experience will be so worthy.
I feel like I did jump into this thing a bit too quickly but I'm thinking if I don't do it now, if I don't grab this chance that is given to me, when else will I? India is a place I know I will definitely want to go someday. But to actually work there, I think it is quite a rare chance. And I think for one month it will be a good enough experience? So yes, I'm really looking forward to it.
And yes, people here in Singapore will still be here when I'm back so no worries. Haha! It will be good I'm sure. And really can't wait to explore India actually. It will be pretty cool. =D

No comments:
Post a Comment