Friday, 14 November 2014
tough men last longer
Feels really long since I post about stuffs happening in my life. Haha! But alright, life hasn't been that bad. Because yea, I'm pretty blessed with really great people around me to make days better. This semester has been the longest one ever that passed by in a flash. Contraction? Yes. But it really feels like this that. This is our last official week of school and everyone is just like "Wow, I thought school just started."
But so many things happened though. For me at least. This semester has been pretty tough. And I'm glad it's over and I think I didn't came out too badly. There is still finals though. But I feel a lot better this semester 'cause I'm really learning. I actually get what I'm learning. Haha! And maybe 'cause all my modules this sem are the kinds that you will really learn something. So yes, maybe I need to take these kind of modules more. Haha! But yea, it really feels great to see that what you learn is applicable. That you are learning real stuffs. I miss that feeling. And I miss my History. =( Maybe I should try taking Political Science mods. They are honestly very interesting. But I'm slightly scared to take Social Science mods 'cause it has been awhile since I wrote essay and stuffs. But should be fine ah. Arts student after all. Shouldn't be that bad. Oh well see how!
But I guess it's also a good thing that I'm getting used to all the math stuffs. So yes I'm starting to like econ mods so that's very very good. Haha! YESSS Things will get better.
And yes tough men last longer. HAHA No idea why I suddenly thought of that but yea just gotta be strong and things will be fine. Few more weeks to the end!! And I'll be free from this. And yes, I'll be going India for internship in December too I'll elaborate more of that later because I'm really quite tired. So here you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment