Went out with Jiesi, Puiling and Qiaofen. =) Nice day out. Though Jiesi was not in good mood 'cause we were all late and she met this weird old man on the bus. Walk around Far East at first. I concluded that I really can't find things in Far East. For me ba. But they can't find stuffs there today too. =D So we went JP. Lol. Qiaofen wanted her dress, Jiesi wanted to go home early watch her show, Puiling also and she buy bread too. Then yep went to get Qiaofen's dress. Since there will be 20% off if buy 2 pieces, I brought one too. =D I thought the length was longer than the one that agents brought for me, but when I went home, I realise it's the same. Lol. Ah never mind, this one looks quite nice too, though I really still not a fan of wearing dress. But yep, make my mum happy by buying dress for once ba. =DTalk to Qiaofen for freaking long at Coffee Bean after that. =D Very nice. Been a long time since we got the chance to talk for so long. And I'm so in love with post exam time. =D Can't wait for the end of O levels. That is when I will really really be liberated. =D
Ah! Feel so free and relax! And I'm totally taking advantage of my parents not bring at home time. Lol. Still using the computer at 3plus in the morning. But I'm not tired leh. Lol! I think it's the coffee. Finally works at keeping me awake only after exams ended. Wonderful man.
I feel like watching OTH too! Dunno why. But I'll promise after O levels! Then I'll watch all of Glee soon. And Korean Drama! =D
Dress and Heels outing soon! Haha! Make Feli be taller, or same height. =D
Really dun feel like sleeping now. But ok, it's 4am now. Better sleep. But I can sleep until super late tmr so yep. It's actually alright. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment