[ When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes ]
Everybody Hurts - R.E.M. / Helping Haiti
Freaking nice song. Really gives the goosebumps.
I've been posted so many birthday wishes that it is becoming birthday wishes blog. Lol. But it's fun choosing photos to post for the person. =D
We had English and MT MYE last Thursday and Friday. Totally relieved that it was over. 2 down, 6 more to go. Ok, actually 7 since SS and History aren't the same. And then there is Human and Physical Geog. Hmm... Let's just leave it that there are only 6 more to go. =D
Went to play LAN after Chinese. Lol. Got to vent frustration 'cause Chinese really wasn't easy. Ah. But yep, managed to vent and really felt better after that. =D And I improved! Haha! Got better at playing. Managed to irritate the humans and kill some zombies. =D
And there is this really cool place near Jurong Point. The wind was awesome. Ah. I want cycle too.
Man, I miss 6H now. Lol. Looking at all those photos really make me miss them. I want to take their photos again lar! It's been quite sometime since we last met up. Ok. At least the last time was awesome. Mr Phang's bithday! =D
Love Faeqa too! She's lending me her mp3 tmr. Saving my life. =D
Lol. I realise some small things can really make you laugh like crap. Some people can make you want laugh like crap when they didn't really do anything that is very very funny. Laughing over nothing is really a good feeling. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment