Friday, 28 May 2010









Lol. Posting random and crazy photos. =D I want play jump shot again! Fun like crap. =D

Anyway, feeling much better now. I think it was 'cause I was hungry. Lol. Feel so happy now. Looking at photos makes you feel better! =D

Ohya, class tee is done! Haven't exactly confirmed yet but yep, should be ok. Went with Junyuan, Jiesi and Ben Lee to get it done. Kinda dragged Ben Lee there but oh well, he owe it to me for pinching me until there is a mark. Horrible brother right?

Finally going to exercise tmr! =D Wahaha, yea, I think I really need to exercise too. Feel like unhealthy lately. Maybe that's why I've got headaches.

Ah. Really feel better now. =D Photos rule. =D

Hmm.. Hope everyone will be alright. I realise yea, being happy is worth much more than being pissed and sad about stuffs that mattered but there is nothing we can do to change it. We just have to live with it.

Accept it. Change it. Live it. =)
Update your blog hor you lazy ass.

OK, better go sleep now. Hope my head will be completely ok after I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment