Sunday, 23 May 2010

Imagine - John Lennon

[ Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one ]

Imagine - John Lennon

Really meaningful and nice song. =)

" Imagine all the people Living for today
Imagine all the people Living life in peace
Imagine all the people Sharing all the world "

Classic song. =D

Nose had been killing me on Friday and Saturday. But I'm ok already. =D It was really annoying. My nose. Hate it when it's irritating me 'cause my mood really like affected.

Celebrated Jialin birthday on Friday! Quite nice ba. Long long time since I went out with Damily. =) Kamin should go also then it will be all of us. =D

Lol. Found this photo super funny 'cause there are two people at the back that look just funny. =D

Haven't got much photos recently 'cause my phone can't take any photos. Sad lar! But there's Felicia's phone. =D Lol. Suddenly got the urge to take photos. Really miss taking photos sometimes. I want my camera! But it's in China with my sister.

This week will be hell. All Chinese lessons before recess. Can seriously die. Those taking Chinese O levels at the end of the month must get A1 hor! Or else we suffered for nothing. =D

Hope Jiang Lao Shi give us watch movies. Nice movies though. Lol. We watched a super crap Chinese movie last Friday. Though some of them enjoyed it. Ok ba, some parts of the show is really funny but others just lame until dunno what.

No comments:

Post a Comment