[ It was a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Beautiful day
Touch me
Take me to that other place
Reach me
I know I'm not a hopeless case
What you don't have you don't need it now
What you don't know you can feel it somehow
What you don't have you don't need it now
Don't need it now
Was a beautiful day ]
Beautiful Day - U2 / Lee DeWyze
This song some what describes what I'm feeling now. Yet today isn't a beautiful day. Head had been throbbing for awhile. I still haven't had my dinner. Feeling quite lost with everything and feeling a bit hurt. I don't really know how to say it but yea. Somewhat disappointed. Just yea. Not feeling emo. It's just this feeling like you don't know what the hell you are doing with life. It feels awful that's all I know. Not a good feeling.I guess it's my headache's fault. Really killing the hell out of me. I need food. But there is seriously nothing at home. Argh.. Feeling a bit pissed now. Why must you guys be so busy during my O levels year? Of all the years you can be busy with, why now? I know that you all are preparing for my future studies. But if I screw up this year, there won't be a need for that. Though being here won't help me study much but I will feel better if you guys are around more. It just makes a difference having you all around. I just hate it that you both have to keep going Malaysia and just leave me here. I know it's for work and I know you trust that I will study and be good and all but it just isn't a good feeling. Being alone at home is nice but it isn't if you went back to an empty home at 11pm, it just feels really sad. I don't know how to say but yea. I know that you all are working hard for us, but if it require you to spend lesser time with us, then I don't mind not having a greater life. I am happy with just my life now. It's really alright. But I guess you both want a better life for all of us. Somehow, it's just not enough. But really, why must it be this year of all years?
This year, really isn't going to be easy. It's going to be half a year soon. I'm kinda wishing 2010 to end soon yet, it will really suck to leave my classmates and friends from Fuhua.
Sucks to be me. Lol. Stupid phrase but it makes all the sense.
I need food.
No comments:
Post a Comment