Saturday, 19 June 2010

I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly

[ See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it ]

I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly


Lol. Don't ask me why I choose this freaking old song. But yea, was listening to it and realise that the lyrics to it is really very good. Such classics never grow old. =)



Posting a random photo. =D Felicia's bike was Fifa World Cup 2010 Spain. =D But sucks lar, This year's World Cup is really quite screwed up. All those strong teams aren't performing up to their standards. Quite sian. Hope somehow Spain and Germany will still be get through.

Ah. Feel like watching Up again. Lol. Listening to this score from Up. Really awesome. It's the part where they show the old man and his wife. The silent part of the movie. The music at the background is really nice.

OMG. I just realise my dear sister spammed BONAMANA by Super Junior on our iTunes. Crazy girl. She is really fanatic. Never seen her like that before lar. Listen to it 53 times lar! No matter how nice it is, I won't spammed it until so much lar. CRAZY WOMAN! Ok, I saw it wrongly. It's 59. -_-''' Lol. Very long never show this face. But yea, she is crazy lar. Sorry Sorry is 2nd at 22 times. Lol. I think I'm bored too lar. Looking at the play counts. But top 4 songs are all Super Junior. Ah. My sister is crazy. Find this so amusing. =D

Faeqa gave me The Proposal and He's Just Not That Into You! =D Now I've got 4 movies to watch. Lol. Ok actually watch The Proposal and He's Just Not That Into You but they are nice to re watch. =D Funny shows lar. Watch for laughter. =D

OK! I shall watch The Proposal now! Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds! =D I want to watch The Blind Side too. There is really a long list of movies that I want to watch. TV Shows as well! Lol. Faeqa and I were talking abt Kdrama today and she said she got a whole long list of Kdrama she want to watch/re watch after O Levels. I think my list can beat hers lar. I've got English and Korean shows. A little bit of Chinese shows too. Woah. Quite crazy. Lol Really got a lot of movies and shows I want to watch!

After O levels! =D I should seriously stop thinking about after O levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment