The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of the faith.
- Saudi Arabian Proverb
LOL. Freaking random quote from Faqea's InspireMe messages. =D
Went to mug homework with Weiying and Felicia today. It was rather productive all the way until lunch. =D Lol. Then Faeqa came along to meet us and it was hell man.
We really got do some homework. Lol. Finished one amaths paper again. =D I think I need to like go out study for 4 more days then I can complete all my maths papers already. =D
And I really love Faeqa's phone! I love Martin and Ellen's voices. =D Awesome man. Laughed like crap over that. "Talking Rubbish. Faeqa the great. Suck suck suck suck suck suck." =D The best phone ever! Love it.
Lol! I realise the four of us are like idiots like that at KFC, laughing over a stupid phone. =D I realise Nokia phones are awesome!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment