Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Painting Flowers - All Time Low

[ Strange maze, what is this place? (I hear voices over my shoulder)
Nothing's making sense at all
Wonder, why do we race? (When everyday we're runnin' in circles)
Such a funny way to fall

Tried to open up my eyes,
I'm hopin' for a chance to make it alright

When I wake up, the dream isn't done
I wanna see your face and know I made it home
If nothing is true, What more can I do?
I am still painting flowers for you ]

Painting Flowers - All Time Low


All Time Low have really great songs!! Really want to thank Nisa for introducing this band to me. =D This song is really awesome.

Went to study with Agents without Junyuan today. =D We were all early today. =D Brendan went to travel to a few more stops 'cause he was that early. Crazy lar. Met Aishah to pass her her Class Tee. =D

Sweden was epic today man. He really made our day from the start. Going to totally remember it forever. Laugh until I cry leh! Haha! Really the best. =D Shall be nice and not post it out but yep. Really funny like crap.

Finish one amath paper! Lol. Quite sad but at least better than nothing. =D This study thing actually works. =D Ended up talking to Feli for a long long while after that. Haha! Ended the day wonderful by thinking of what wonderful Sweden did. =D Ah! If only got video of that. =D

I shall go bathe first. =D Watching Glee later. Ohya! I think today last episode already. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment