Sunday, 6 June 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

[ Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are

As my memory rest
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
Wake me up when September ends ]

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day


Haven't listen to this song for a long while and I realise it's really a good song. Green Day is really a solid band. The guitar, bass and drums are really good in this song. Most of their songs are good! 21 guns, Know Your Enemy, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Time Of Your Life! They still have a lot of nice songs. Awesome band. =D

Ohya! I realise they came Singapore this year too. It really sucks that a lot of great artists came to Singapore for concert this year. And I didn't went to any of it!! There's Green Day, Paramore, Boys Like Girls, Kelly Clarkson, Kris Allen and I think there are still some more but ah! Those that I listed already make me feel very very sian that I had to miss them. Sucks man. Totally sucks. Hope next year there will be nice concerts to go to. I really want to go a concert. My sister lar. Every time she came back from the concerts, she would be like it's really good.

Went to get Class Tee yesterday. I think the tee is quite nice. =D Happy with it. Had fun singing with Felicia and Ian on the way there and at random places. Lol. Nisa should have been there lar. The 4 crazy pple singing songs at random places. =D

Had a hard time really to sing 'It's My Life / Confessions Part II' from Glee. Super funny. We are crazy lar, sing like nobody business. Puiling, Sijia and Mag never sing when they are all from music cca. The 3 of us are all from non-music cca and we sing like crap. Literally. =D But oh well, we had fun. Haziq was trying to shut us all up but didn't work. I think we should seriously go Kbox someday. Sing like no tomorrow. =D

Travelled from JE to Queensway. Then back to JP to pass some of them their class tees. Then travel to Plaza Sing for Dinner. =D Puiling went home and Jordan joined us for dinner. Puiling's shoes kinda spoiled. Lol. And Mag went to take out the scotch tape from the class tee and Puiling used them to stick her shoes. But it didn't work. Haha! Funny lar.

And wahahaha yesterday's day out was totally worth it 'cause Haziq treated all of us to Swensen's Earthquake! =D He and his big mouth lar. But yep, he really treated. Totally rare man. =D Anyway, it was kinda his fault that we ended up going to Swensen's though the food was awesome. =D And we played with the food like dunno what like that. Mag and Sijia lar! The two crazy people. They really played with the ice cream. Funny lar.

Lol. Now is 5.42pm and I'm eating my lunch. Had a super late Mac Breakfast. Now my meals are screwed up. Ok lar, at least I get to wake up at 11am. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment