Sunday, 6 June 2010

It's My Life / Confessions Part II - Glee Cast

[ These are my confessions
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
These are my confessions
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life ]

It's My Life / Confessions Part II - Glee Cast

Photos from yesterday! =D


Group Photo! =D





Lol. Haziq realised that I was taking photo of them.

Wonderful food that we made. =D


Wonderful Earthquake!! =D
Thankyou Haziq!



And look what it had became. Wonderful huh?

Lol. The sad Swensen's flag.


Lol! This is where Nisa made her bear. =D

Lol. I just uploaded 200 photos of 6H! =D Facebook spammed my inbox. Haha! Hope everyone did enjoyed the photos ba. =D Though I think I will get slaughtered like crap during the next 6H gathering. =D Oh well, the photos are worth it. =D

I am important hor! If I didn't take so many photos and annoy the hell out of all of you, you all can't laugh at the photos now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment