Thursday, 10 February 2011

CNY day 2 =D

The young generation! Haha! But the pple at the back felt old that day. Lol! We are old already lar. Then our aunt and grandma were super happy that the 4 of us can finally help out in the kitchen and all, since we are old already. Tsk.

But yea! I love my 3 youngest cousins! My awesome models. =D The two boys especially! They let me take them like crazy. =D Love them man. Haha! And it's really fun to take photos of them! They are really full of energy and ah, it's just nice. =D

Anyway, so yep! 2nd day of CNY was at my maternal grandparents' house! Had buffet style for lunch instead of the usual steamboat but the food was still awesome. =D

Went to Vivo/Sentosa with my family after that! Took photos of flowers and all. There was dark clouds all over so the scenarios didn't look nice. Was happily experimenting flowers shot though. Some were not bad? I love it how the lens can zoom until crazy. =D So can really zoom until damn far. Ah, if only I had that camera when I went for SS3!

Had Domino's Pizza for dinner! =D Nice food lar! But woah, I really ate a lot of nice food since school started. And I'm not exercising at all man. But PE is going to be scary I think. OH! AC's canteen got nice food! Or maybe food that are wayyyy better than Fuhua's. They really sell a lot nice food lar! And wah, I think I'll eat until like crazy man. Thankfully, there's scary PE so that's good man. And I'm not joining sports so let's hope the PE will be good. =D

Alright, shall post more about this week on next post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment