Saturday, 5 February 2011

NFC REUNION LUNCH! =D

Since it was the first time I used my DSLR, I shall post more photos. =D Some of the photos are really awesome! =D Though yea, I think I didn't really spam that much lor. Quite a lot of pple spammed photos using it so it wasn't me only. I think I actually never really spam THAT much. Okok, I shall not make myself feel better.

Anyway, photos! =D

All those that went for the Reunion Lunch! Miss all these people super lot! Been quite sometime since I last saw them and I really miss having lessons with them! All the crap stuffs that we did in class!

Anyway, so yep! Had CNY celebrations at AC and it was quite boring actually. Lol. Maybe I was tired from the night before. Hangover. Haha! But I was seriously trying my very best to stay awake. Scary. But it was really quite boring ba.

Went back to Fuhua with Jiesi, Nisa and Jordan! The rest of the pple got OG outings and stuffs so yep! Just the 4 of us went back. We are so nice. =D

Saw my awesome AVA juniors! Super long never went back to see them already. And yep! It felt nice to see them. Wanted to take photos with them lar but they went off after they kept the mics and stuffs. But they didn't screw up that day! So yea man!! =D

Went to find all the teachers! I think we found all our teachers. LOL! Ms Chan, Ms Cheong, Ms Tan, Mrs Tai, Mrs Seah, Mr Lee, Mr Tan and Jiang ls!

Too lazy to post all the photos taken with the teachers so just post those 2 awesome ones. I'm biased but it's ok lar. =D

Ms Tan!! =D Miss her quite a lot too! And it's nice to just stand there and talked with her for quite long. =) Her and her hello kitty mattress. Haha! Damn funny. I hope she'll come for the next BBQ! And yep! I hope there will be BBQs during the holidays! =)

Mr Tan!! Haha! We totally disturbed him super lot lar! And Jordan went to pull his ear lar! LOL! Damn funny! Mr Tan really went crazy and think he really want to kill us already. Haha! He was busy doing something when we came to find him so we just stood there annoy him then went to find other teachers. Then we came back and he left to do something. LOL. And guess what genius idea Jordan and Nisa came up with?

LOL. They did this to his laptop. Haha! Awesome rite? Ok, ignore the bad grammar. We really disturbed Mr Tan lar! Pity him but he was damn childish also lar! LOL. He was trying to strangle Jordan. Haha! And the umbrella and all. Damn funny. He is really one super hilarious teacher. =D And we ate quite a lot of his chocolates. Haha!

And this is his cushion! Haha! We played with it too lar! Think we were really enjoying ourselves. But we graduated already! So we can kinda do whatever we want. =D Sort of lar. To Mr Tan can. Haha!

But yea! It felt nice to go back Fuhua and talked to the teachers and see my juniors! The feeling is nice and though yea, still don't really totally miss the school, but I really miss the people. Ok, fine, I think I do miss the school. It is my school for 4 years ultimately. The people that I met there are really great awesome people and the teachers are really nice! And the toilets!! HAHA! I miss Fuhua's toilets! Somehow, Fuhua's toilets are really clean and all! Nice! =D Ok, maybe our block's toilets are clean 'cause not much pple use them. Haha! But still, it's better. =D

I really don't mind going back to see my juniors and teachers more often and disturb them since we can do it now. =D

We walked to Lakeside to take MRT to JP! Don't get why we actually walked there instead of taking a bus which was really a much smarter choice but oh well, Nisa was having fun with my camera lar. Seriously man. First Jordan took it and took photos like crazy, then Nisa took it and took photos like crazy. Then Yingkiat took it too, then Puiling took it. So the 400 plus photos that were taken, really wasn't just me. It's all these pple and some more other people too. =D

Anyway, I like this photo 'cause I really gave Nisa the look. Haha! But she took one quite nice photo! With the sun and all. Not bad. =D

So yep! Reached JP and met up with the rest! Stood outside Fish and CO for awhile and started to take photos again. They are sporting lar! That's what awesome about them. =D Just that they won't let me take them secretly. Or rather, I never bothered. LOL. Now I think I know why they are annoyed.

This photo is nice! Taken by Jiesi! Then she got really happy and excited after taking this photo. LOL. It was supposed to be all the Morgen pple but Nisa and Jordan came in and Darren got blocked by Zhiyao. LOL.

Yingkiat and Darren! Sporting pple. =D Ok, I think they just rather give me a proper shot and let me be happy and stop taking photos of them. Lol.

The 4 crazy pple at the corner of the class during exam sit arrangement! Didn't post the proper shot 'cause this looked more like us. Haha!

The 2 crazy NJ pple that actually did something so embarrassing in the public. HAHA! Damn funny lar the two of them. =D

Puiling! The girl that really spam a lot of random photos. Lol. Like really quite a lot.

Jiesi, Qiaofen and Puiling! Before we split up at the bus interchange. Puiling was damn funny. The way she ran to her bus was simply hilarious. =D And before that, she was crazy posing for the photos. Haha!

So yep! I would have post more photos but they are all on Facebook already so yep! I really miss 4E1 a lot. All the crazy time we spend in class, playing, talking, crapping, studying, dunno what the hell we doing. We really did quite a lot of stuffs for the past 2 years. And they really are the people that I won't ever forget and I really miss having them as my classmates! They are really the most awesome classmates 'cause we balanced play and study quite well as a class. When we played, we were crazy. When we studied, we really worked hard and studied. Hard to find such a class that can balance it so nicely! And I dunno, if there was like post-orientation after O levels for the Sec4, it will be cool! HAHA! Then we get to do all those crazy ice-breakers games and mass dance! Think we will really be like one crazy class. Ok, we already are one crazy class. =D

And as strange as it seems, I miss having pple calling me Fang, Stiffy and all those million nicknames that they had wonderfully created for me. LOL. They are really the pple that called me such crazy nicknames. Don't get how they actually thought of them. Like seriously man. How did Stiffy actually came about? Ok, fine, I know I'm really stiff and all so yea. I guess I'm used to pple calling me by that. Haha! Like they'll just go Fang and stuffs. All sorts of weird way to call me lar. I kinda miss them. Haha! Really quite weird but yea, I really do miss it.

Ah!! We better continue to meet up for birthdays, BBQs, cycling and chalets! And ok, I'll promise to not spam too much photo every single time we meet. =D Unless like really got nice memories and stuffs. It's really nice to be able to capture that super nice moment using the camera. That one shot. =)

I miss 6H pple all of a sudden too! Didn't get to meet up with them during CNY eve! It's like first time we not meeting up during CNY! Quite sian but yea! I hope we'll meet up soon! Find some time before we get really really busy. =)

Alright! Think I'll end the post here! There are really a lot of stuffs I want to post but time is killing me seriously. That's why I'm up at such wee hours just to post. LOL. Let me remember all the wonderful times I had. =D That's why I love blogging. =D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
Though it's 2days late. Photos from Day 1 and 2, hmm.. I'll post if I feel like it. =D But love my cousins super lot! My awesome models. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment