Tuesday, 22 February 2011

feelings, they hurt at times yet they complete you.

I love that feeling. You know, the one you get when you take a deep breath and suddenly everything feels like it’s going to be okay. When you feel as hopeless as can be and life is going nowhere, there are those moments we have every now and then when we get this feeling that can’t be described, but you get this rush and the world stops spinning for a second and everything is clear and at that moment, you just know. I need more of those moments.


Saw this at some tumblr page and I think it's really true. This feeling of knowing what to do and being clear of everything is a really great feeling.

I've got a lot of things I feel like ranting out, a lot of things I feel like saying. But I don't really know where to start. I'm thinking a lot lately and ah, I really hate my brain sometimes. It likes to think of useless stuffs. And I really induce weird stress on myself. Seriously man, I should give myself a break.

I don't get why I'm so tired lately. The crazy homework part haven't even started at all but I'm tired. And it really sucks 'cause I feel like I'm running out of time again. And the thing is, the worse haven't even started yet. And I'm really not in the study mood yet. I think I really enjoyed too much during the holidays. I really miss it. You can just really sit and stare and not feeling that you are wasting time. You are wasting your life away but I dunno, you just won't feel guilty.

And I miss secondary school. I really miss it. I miss having a fixed classroom, and fixed timetable with only just one short half an hour recess and half an hour lunch. Though we have to cramp 8 subjects, somehow, it was alright and we survived it. Of course, I had a really awesome class with me, a class that will play together and study together. I miss them in class! They are really the best classmates you can have. My current class is nice but it's like we don't have a fixed classroom and all and not all our lessons are together. Then it's like we keep moving around the whole school from lessons to lessons. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. But yea, I just really miss secondary school life. It's more familiar, more comfortable and though extremely tiring, but it's alright?

This is random but I suddenly realise I could actually survived sec4 with my paper phone. LOL! That super pathetic phone that only has a cool torchlight and that's it. Haha! That phone is awesome though. =D Lots of nice memories. Haha! Though like all the nice smses are gone already but yep! I miss that phone! But then again, I'll never be bored with an iPhone. =D I don't mind waiting for pple for hours with iPhone. =D That's the cool thing. Haha!

Anyway, yea, I've still got a lot of things to say but I guess, I'm just not used to the JC lifestyle yet. As the days go by, I hope I will be alright! Ok, I am alright, it's just tiring and pissing off at times. Maybe I haven't let out for a long time. OH! I haven't went crazy singing spree for a super long time as well! I think that's why. =D We should seriously go kbox soon and sing our hearts out. I really miss singing. Ah! I miss it all. I guess, it's all part of life? To miss the things we were used to when we enter a whole new environment. I just hope to meet up soon. I want to spam photos of my awesome friends! Haha! And yea, it's like hmm, I don't have the spam-photos-like-crazy urge lately. I think I really see pple when it comes to spamming photos. So if I spam photos when you guys are around, you should be happy 'cause this shows that I'm comfortable with you to want to spam photos of you! =D One day, I should try not to spam photos, see what they will say. OK fine, I can't stop my own urge lar huh.

All I want to say is, 8305 photos and videos of 4E1 and 7505 photos and video of 6H. Yes, I think I'm crazy. If you average out, I took about 4000 photos of 4e1 pple per year ever since we first so called met. LOL. Scary huh. But I think we took way lot more photos in sec 4 since we spammed outings and I decided to be crazy photo spammer in the class. =D

Alright, I feel better now that I've typed it all out. I shall go through 4E1's album for my red blue yellow thingy. =D Hopefully, there is something there.

No comments:

Post a Comment