Saturday, 12 February 2011

Meet up wuth these crazy people for dinner can really make you laugh until your stomach want to die. =D

These really crazy crazy pple. =D

Met them at plaza for dinner! Felt kinda sick already but since it's plaza I just went. So met Faeqa at my house and walked over. Wore my awesome jacket. =D Damn sian that AC don't allow jackets with prints but yea, hope I'll still get to wear it. =D Oh! Saw Junhao at Mac. Haha! Stun lar, how come can see Junhao in bukit panjang. Haha!

Anyway, met up with the rest. The guys were being annoying like crap. Wah, Guodong is awesome you know. I called him and the first thing he said was "What shit?" Idiot lar he. Purpose in life is to annoy us rite? Tsk.

Settled for dinner at Long John though the girls wanted Pizza Hut but as you can see, the guys apparently are very very choosy so as big-hearted pple, we the girls decided to give in to them. Wah, I think I'm tired now, typing all nonsense crap.

Ate and wanted for Shaohao to come. We went off to sit at the Garden Plaza after that. =D Talked and laughed like crazy. We really talked quite crap stuffs and mostly insulting stuffs targeting one person only so I really pitied the person but it's alright! It's all for fun and laughter. =D

AND THE GUYS ARE OMG MAN. They had a new discovery of Faeqa. How awesome can they be? They really didn't know until yesterday. LOL. 8 years of friendship. Haha! Really epic fail. =D

Crap until 10plus and we decided to walk to Zhenghua Primary School! =D Laughed like mad while walking too. Did horribly stupid stuffs and I think Faeqa and I were tired and sick that we did something damn stupid. Haha! Laughed until I want die lar!

When you got Faeqa there, Minglun there and Shaohao there, if you don't laugh, you are not normal man. Super evil lar we but seriously man, with the 3 of them there rite, it's really madness. Haha!

Reached home at around 11plus! But woah, had a great time with those people lar! It will be cool if we could go on longer but then it was quite late already. That's why, chalets are cool 'cause we can stay out until super late and can talk until super late. =D

But yes, 6H is seriously awesome. =) It's really 4 years since we were in the same class. But woah man, we are still equally crazy and lame and weird and crap like we were 4years ago. Haha! And I really feel damn comfortable with them. It's like just totally be myself. My hair can be in a mess, my attire is rather sloppy, but I don't care. Haha! Ok, maybe that's just my usual self lar but yep, just feel super comfortable with them! Like can really talk super crap shit. =D

I really love meet-ups with old friends for dinner like these. It's always nice and awesome. =) Missing a whole bunch of pple now. Ah! Hope we'll meet up soon though! I admit, I'm a bit lazy to organise but I think wah, we should seriously meet up soon! 4E1! Miss you pple lar!

OH! AND WAHAHAHAHA, guess who's in the same class as me again? Felicia Sim Xin Yi! Shit man, going to be stuck with her for another 2 years! Haha! I thought I confirm won't be in same class with anyone I know already, so confirm won't be in same class with Feli. So yesterday I went to check out the classes we're assigned to then I helped Feli check since she wasn't in school then I saw a familiar class! So I went to double check my name and woah! We are really in the same class! Then I went shouting and jumping to Junyuan and my OG mates. =D Junyuan went to double check for me and he was like "Wah! Unfair! You damn lucky lar!" Haha! I think to too. =D It's like I'm same OG with Junyuan then now same class with Feli! =D Awesome or what? Haha!

And I'm the last person in my cohort! Super amused. The result of our class was arranged in alphabetical order so I went to find Y and I was the last person. Damn amused lar. There wasn't any Yeo or Zhang or Zhou or whatever. Haha! Sijia! Wah, really miss that crazy girl!

Hope I'll get to meet up with those pple soon! And my OG! BUSTER! Yesterday was the last day we were going to sit with each other in the hall! They are really awesome and nice pple! Going to miss them a lot and hope we'll still hang out! We are going to meet for dinner every fortnight! =D

All of us in our uniform! =D Went for lunch with them at the Sports Complex cafe aft school yesterday! We were all hyped up abt the class that we're going into. Haha! I was initially quite sian 'cause no one from my OG same class as me then I really thought that confirm no one I know will be in the same class already. Haha!

But then again, wah, 2 more years with Feli man. =D It's cool how we'll always be in the same class for our last 2 years in each school. Zhenghua is 5H and 6H, Fuhua is 3S1 and 4E1, then now AC is 1AA3! =D So since JC only has 2years, it's only normal for us to be in the same class again. Haha! Hope our class will be full of nice pple! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment