Saturday, 9 July 2011

Iridescent - Linkin Park

[ Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
You build up hope, but failure's all you've known
Remember all the sadness and frustration
And let it go, let it go ]

Iridescent - Linkin Park


Went to watch Transformers today! It was a rather rushed out movie outing but yep! At least I finally watched Transformers! =D I think it was quite nice!! A bit long but it wasn't draggy. =D And yea, Josh Duhamel! Haha! Okok, the show really was not bad I think. =D The Autobots are really cool and the cars they transformed from are super cool! Haha! But yep! Transformers was good!

I like the OST! I thought it was super awesome at first but then I realise it's just a few songs. Haha! Linkin Park is really good. =D Love the lyrics. Went on downloading songs spree just now. =D Quite shuang 'cause yep! Got a lot of new songs now! LOL. I realise I really got a lot of new songs now. Haha! But yep, music really calms the soul and some songs can really cheer you up! =D

Alright, don't have much to post now. Haha! Ohya! Yesterday was Photog Farewell for the J2 Seniors! I guess it was some what not bad? Attendance for the J2 were awesome. The J1s attendance is super sad though. Gah. I really hope that more J1s will turn up for photog more often! It's really quite sad seeing so little attendance and all. But yep! I hope the J2s had fun! Took photog at the CPA after that. Haha! It was quite funny!

Went to meet up with pple for dinner! Actually travelled to Lakeside to meet Nisa then travelled back to Clementi to have dinner with Jiesi, Junyuan, Felicia, Yingkiat and Darren! Though they all ate already. LOL. Slacked awhile and yep, had a nice time catching up with them. They are really the pple that are just awesome to hang out with. OK, all the 4E1 AC pple! Haha! The awesome pple that make me want to go school. If they aren't around in AC, I really won't feel like going school. Super nice to meet them sometimes during breaks or change over of classes, then just talk crap and all. Seriously the pple that I can just talk random stuffs. And yep, Swapna and Jiawan! Haha! Ok, Got a strong feeling I mention all these before but whatever, they are all really awesome pple. =D

Sweden came over after that. Junyuan and I were saying how we didn't know he was coming, we didn't bother asking, but then we know that he would appear eventually. HAHA! We were expecting him to come though we didn't knew that he was coming. Freaking funny lar. Ah, really miss talking and hanging out with all of them. I can really talk whatever nonsense that was in my brain at that moment. LOL. Like no need to filter that it's nonsense and I shouldn't say it out that kinda thing. I just say what I want, do what I want. Get scolded all but I don't care. =D

I want go back for HOPE also!! Vivian and Ceksin! And SIJIA!! Wanted to meet her yesterday one but she couldn't go for dinner! Super sian. I want to eat ice cream with them soon too! Lol. In the missing pple mood again. Haha! But yep, the cool thing is that I know that once I meet up with them, everything will still feel super nice. =D

Haha! I shall go read the letters from last year graduation! =D Let go of all the frustrations with JC life and studies! Let it go. =) LINKIN PARK'S SONGS! =D

2 comments:

  1. i got cca on friday le so not going Hope i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! OK! We should all meet up soon! Hope shouldn't be on friday!

    ReplyDelete