Monday, 11 July 2011

when stuck;

You can't deny that we used to be super duper cute! Haha! Can't believe my sis and I actually listened to my dad and did something so ridiculous at US. Haha! I think we were at Disney World, Florida! I guess I'm a pretty lucky kid. =D Get to go US at such young age. I want to go again!! Take awesome photos. Haha!

I miss my sister! She called back just now and we talked for quite a while. I guess it was a good thing that she didn't go overseas study 'cause I think I'll really miss her like crap. Haha! But yep, I really hope she's alright there! Want her back soon! She said she got quite a lot of stuffs to say abt the trip. LOL. Plus I want the things that she brought. Haha! But yea! Really hope she's alright there! She's an awesome sister. =)

If you’re stuck between two options, flip a coin. It works, not because it solves your problem but while the coin is in the air, you’ll know what your heart is really hoping for.

You know then what you actually wanted have been deep down inside your heart all along. Deliberating on decisions are just excuses you give yourself so that you can be sure that you are making the right decision, even though you actually decided what you wanted inside your heart. Why do people like to do such things and make themselves all confused? I'll never figure it out. I guess it's just the affirmation that you are actually making the right decision?

Whatever it is, making decisions are hard but life is simply too short for you not to just quickly decide on something. Be more decisive! And just believe that your choice is right because it is, even though it may not seem like it for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment