
I love how annoying my friends will be when I keep taking photos of them and not of myself. And they will force me to take photos so that I am part of the photos as well, and not just solely a photographer without any photos of herself.Ok! So I decided to just post one more abt my birthday or else I won't get anywhere in updating my blog with other stuffs. Lol! Wanted to wait until I receive 2 more stuffs but oh well, I can still post those again next time. =D
So yes, I wasn't looking forward to being 18 years old somehow. The only thing I'm excited for is learning how to drive, which I still have to wait until after A levels. -_- And for once, I really wasn't looking forward to my birthday at all. I used to be last time! And I truly didn't expect anything to happen. Like my friends wouldn't have time to celebrate with me and all 'cause I knew they were really busy so it's not their fault. So yep, I was just telling myself, don't expect anything and just you know, it will be a normal day.
But yep, I guess I was so wrong. Haha! 18th birthday was really a memorable one. All my life so far, I have quite a few birthday parties. I think lol, I actually like to hold birthday parties when I was younger. Haha! Not to receive presents and all but just be able to hang out with your friends and family on your birthday. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. Haha! As you get older, somehow, you just don't care that much about your birthday anymore. But yes, I'm freaking hell thankful that I have incredible friends around who still tries and wants to make my birthday a memorable one, even if I don't really care abt it myself.
Ok, I don't get why I actually mention abt birthday parties but ANYWAY, so yep! This birthday was one which I realise who are the friends who really matter and who are the ones who doesn't matter as much. It's really during your birthday you realise such stuffs. Or maybe this year's one somehow. Every birthday, I'll always have a different revelation. HAHA! Sounds funny but yes. This birthday, I realise which friends are truly important and which friends are just like that. Haha! Which I guess, it's really a good thing. 'Cause there are some friends who I thought are pretty important to me but they aren't actually. But yes, those who I knew all along that are damn freaking hell important to me, I wasn't wrong about them. =D
Thankyou daddy and mummy for squeezing in some little time that they had to spend time with me on my birthday. Thankyou sis for the awesome Super Junior diary and the SS3 DVD. Haha! I should mention more about this. My dear sister is freaking cute lar. She felt bad for not getting tickets for me for SS4 so she bought the SS3 DVD for me plus the diary. Though I think she did have the intention to buy, even if it's not for me, she still gave both of it to me as my birthday. Love her man. But heh, being the incredibly annoying little sister, the first thing I said to her when she gave those to me was, "You have a lot of money ar?" Wah, I think I'm damn bad. LOL! But of course, I still did thank her a lot. Haha! Just that you know, I'm really genuinely concerned about her income. She spent damn lot lar. Spendthrift is not in her name. She spend most on food as well and on friends and all. She's actually just like me but then her clothes-wise, they are all expensive. At least my clothes are generally still not that expensive.
Thankyou Faeqa, Felicia, Jiesi, Guodong and Changhui for the early morning bus stop surprise. HAHA! Failed but I was still touched to see you guys. Actually, I think it's 'cause it's morning so you know, reaction time is lagged and all. And Swapna for wanting to be there but couldn't since she was sick! Weiying, Kenneth and Enming too! They couldn't 'cause it's really not convenient for them!
Thankyou Faeqa and Felicia for the hairband and annoying annoying balloon. I love you guys so much for choosing things that you know will annoy me for the rest of the day to give it to me at the start of the day. -_- You guys are so nice. But okok, don't say I don't appreciate hor. Sheesh. It's just me to complain since it really did annoy me.
Thankyou Brendan, Sweden and Junyuan for the Clementi surprise. Haha! They the best lar. Totally failed surprise. =D But yes, I love it that you guys gave me the string thing instead of a bloody board. That, I thank you guys. Haha!
Thankyou Eunice, YL, Lingli, Sharon and Joyce for the cakes and the scrapbook thing and cupcakes and everything else! The 2 surprises and getting caked TWICE. Ok, the getting caked part I'm not thankful for lar. It's freaking gross. As in seriously. But yes, I really feel lucky to have good friends like you guys in AC. Makes me feel happier going to school!
Thankyou Felicia, Weiying and Faeqa for eating lunch with me despite all your busy schedules. Listen to 2NE1 song and sing it to yourself. HAHA! 'Cause you guys are really the best. =)
Thankyou Kamin for eating dinner with me! Your first impromptu dinner outside. =D Still love meeting up with you and seriously man, though we text almost everyday, it's still nicer when I meet up with you and talk to you face to face. Sms just gets annoying sometimes. Haha!
Thankyou Weiying, Jiesi, Nisa, Kamin, Brendan, Junyuan, Sweden, Jordan and Allinda for the birthday cards/letters! And soon to receive cards from Qiaofen, Puiling, Faeqa and Felicia! Yes Felicia Sim owes me a card since my 17th birthday. Sheesh. This one better be good hor! Tsk tsk.
AHH!! I miss going out with Qiaofen, Puiling, Jiesi and Feli! Damn long since we had girls outing. =( We should meet up soon! And Agents also! We did meet up last week except without Junyuan. Sheesh. Damn hard to find a day where all 5 of us are free. And I realise how Brendan's schedule really clashes with us super lot. Oh well, after April, it might be easier. Haha! We need to go eat at the place I want to go eat at!!!!
Thankyou Clara, Nadia, Xinxing, Christine, Cara and Jeshen for the tumblr! Heh, it's damn cool how every year, I'll get a new waterbottle. Haha! Damn cool. =D Having these pple around in Photog Exco makes CCA awesome. =)
Thankyou all those who wished me happy birthday. =))) Be it sms, Facebook or in person. The fact that you bothered, it's just great lar! Haha! But of course, those who genuinely wanted to wish me are the more awesome ones. Heh. It's really true what. Some pple just wished you for the sake of it but there really are some who genuinely want to wish you. They are the ones who matter too. =)
So yes, thankyou all the incredible pple in my life. =) And yes, special thanks to my family. And my really awesome close friends. You know who you are and I know who you are, so yes! I'm really proud to say that I know who my true friends are. The ones who I'll keep in contact with for a many years to come. =)
I think this blog post isn't as nice as it was supposed to be but heck it man. I'm already 18. Haha! Don't ask me how it actually links. I think I'll really have fewer time for my blog. Life is getting pretty busy and last week, I seriously felt it. Super sad.
But yes!!!!! I CAN DO IT. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment