Monday, 20 February 2012

Titanium - David Guetta Feat. Sia

[ I'm bulletproof
Nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet
You take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium ]

Titanium - David Guetta Feat. Sia


Been a while since I posted. Been a while since I used to comp actually. Since my phone is easily accessible. =D So many stuffs happened since forever. Haha! I didn't actually update my week since well, my birthday. Haha! Seriously too much stuffs to blog about already. But yep, I can still remember what happened so I will post selectively. Heh.

Anyway, yea, I'm posting now 'cause hmm.. been feeling this for quite awhile and it's bugging me and I know it. But I don't know what to do about it. I really don't like how sometimes pple can totally disregard whatever you say in an sms when you send to that person. How pple will just ignore whatever you just mention and continue to talk about her own life. Yes true, maybe you have a lot of things about your life that you want to say. But I told you something; at least acknowledge it and give me a decent reply. Will you like it if I just disregard everything that you say? The thing is, it's not just a one time thing. And it's not just one person. Maybe my life is too boring for pple to care. But still, at least I bothered to even type out and send it to you. The least you could do is acknowledge it and give me a decent reply. Or don't reply at all. Ok, actually don't reply is annoying too. But if you reply, but you totally didn't mention one word about whatever I just told you, then what for you reply?

Makes sense right? Sometimes, that's why I don't texting pple. They will just ignore whatever you just said. Actually, the worse part is when they actually replied you but talked about themselves and ignore whatever you have to say. I'm not asking for all the attention. I'm just asking for you to actually make me feel that you do care about my life too. That our conversation is not just about you. It's not as if I didn't try to tell you about my life. It's just that you don't seem to bother at all about it. I know you do. But seriously, the smses don't show at all. It's getting tiring. It makes me not want to tell you anything.

But the thing is, I still want to tell you. Yet, it always makes me feel down when you don't seem to bother about my life at all. It makes our friendship just about you. I'm not saying that you must and should care about me always. There just got to be a balance. Me hearing everything about you, I'm not complaining. I know that I'm really a person that you can rely on and I want to be the friend you can always count on. But let me be able to count on you too.

I'm not giving up here. I just feel tired I guess. And I know that I should say it out. But I really don't know how to. Hmm.. I just hope that somehow, things will get better. It's really a feeling where you tell everything to a person and the only reply you get from everything that you said was, "Ok, now let's talk about me again.". At least give a proper response of some sort.

That's why I like to talk to people face to face better. That's why I rather talk on the phone than to send sms sometimes. That's why I choose to ignore my phone sometimes rather than stay with it throughout. That's why being alone sometimes isn't that bad. You don't need to care about others. You can just think about yourself. Alone time to think about yourself. Though yes, I admit that sometimes, I'll rather think of others than myself 'cause yes, I do runaway from my problems and troubles. And thinking about others' problems just take your mind off your own.

Am I bulletproof? I want to be. But being too strong on the outside makes you very weak inside. And once something penetrates inside, you are gone.

On a side note, it will really be cool if I can go to the airport with just my passport, credit card/money and camera, buy a plane ticket to a random place, and just go off. Without any worries, nothing. Hmm.. I'm not sad now. Haha! I think I sound sad somehow but yes, I'm not. It's just a thought.

And I know that I have family and friends who I can truly rely on. People who will actually hear me. Actually, no one ever listen to me. Lol! As in seriously. Every time I say some stories they will just ignore me. Annoyance asses. But yes lar, I know that they will still be there if I really need someone to talk to. Most of the time, I just need to talk to a person to figure out everything. The person doesn't need to say anything, no need to give any advice, but I will feel better talking it out. And I will actually come to a conclusion aft I talk it out to the person. Haha! All I need is just for them to listen and agree with me. Lol! That's such a simple job for them lor. But yes, I'm a naggy person so they have to hear a lot. And they always hear me repeating the same things. But yes, I love them so much for continuing to listen to me even though they feel like killing me. They the best. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment