What is the color of love?
G-dragon: Fluorescent color. Even if you’re around by a lot of people, the person you love will stand out.
Sweet right? Haha! I'm no big fan of G-Dragon but I like Big Bang and what he said is so sweet and pretty much true.
So today is V day! My friends are the ones in fluorescent colours. =D Haha! Yes, was spotting pple whole day long to give them chocolates. Haha! But yes, I really love the atmosphere in AC during Valentine's Day. It really makes you want to celebrate too. Haha! But yes, I think V day isn't just a day for couples. It's a day for family and friends. Single or not, family and friends are still your loves ones no matter what!
For me, Valentine's Day is really a day for me to show my appreciation to my family and friends. =) And I really like doing it somehow. Buying stuffs for pple, making cards and stuffs for pple. I really would have bake if I had more time and if I'm good at it too. Next time! I can just bake any random day if I really feel like and give them to my loved ones. You don't need to show how much you love them only on Valentine's Day.
And it's so funny how different 2 of my attached friends are. Lingli and her boyfriend are damn sweet can! Eesiong went to get flowers, bear and balloon for her! How sweet! Haha! Then she nearly lost the balloon. We were all trying hard to get the balloon down. Super joke. And then Feli and Sweden. HAHA! They are the best lar! Sweden never buy anything. Tsk. But yes, he cooked for her. So, sweet enough lar! But yes! Love these 2 couples. Funny couples. Haha! Aha, I've always wanted to go to a friend's wedding. Heh. =D
I spent quite a lot on Valentine's this year but this is really the first time I spent for Valentine's so yes! And it may be the only year. Haha! Depends on next year. Most likely I might still prepare stuffs next time! It's quite fun actually. Haha! Once a year lar. =D Got awesome food from pple! Haha! Wanted to list out but I'm too lazy to do so.
And yes! I'm not say damn proud to be single on a V day but I don't really care about it. The thought that I'm single on valentine's day never really crossed my mind until pple said it. Spending v day with my friends is awesome enough! Actually, it's just like any other day but nicer 'cause we get food and random stuffs. Haha! Aiya, I will find someone someday. Lol! Even if I don't, I will still survive. =D
But of course I still want to be able to see someone in fluorescent colour in a crowded room. Like for that split moment, time just stands still and that person is the only one you see out of the many people. Haha! It really sounds like some movie scene but it will be damn cool when it really happens. =D Oh well, a girl can and should dream. =D
Eunice, you better don't quote from here hor. It's damn lame. -_- And this girl is damn retarded. I told her I wanted a mini lightsaber 'cause she made a mini lightsaber for her OG kids using ice cream sticks and it really glows in the dark! They used glowing paint or something. FREAKING COOL! Then she lost her paint or something so she coloured the ice cream stick with highlighter. HAHA! Joke right? =D Lol. I'm like revealing all her retarded acts on my blog. =D
Anyway, went to meet Faeqa aft that~ We were both in an annoyed mood. Damn retarded lar. Haha! Waste time arguing nonsense. =D
Alright, I think I better go alread.! Shall post again when I'm free!

I feel like watching One Tree Hill again. GAHH. Ok, must control.
No comments:
Post a Comment