They are seriously pple who made me be really glad that I came to AC instead of other school! I know them for less than a year yet the friendship I have with them is really one that I know I'll still meet up with them even after we graduate from JC. Time here, doesn't matter at all.Anyway, so last Saturday, we went to Sharon's house for CNY visiting! Met up with Lingli, YL and Feli at JE before we went together! I was late. Heh. But oh well, Feli was later. Haha!
Anyway, so we bus to Sharon's house and went by Fuhua area! Wah! seriously miss that place! The whole area. Used to go there for 4 years man!
We managed to walk to Sharon's house on our own! Haha! Not bad right? First time go her house! And her house is super nice!!! The way they decorated the house gives a very nice classy feeling. LOL! Seriously man. Go the cool nice feel. Haha!
And FOOD! HAHA! Her mum prepared a lot of food for us man. And they had a lot of CNY goodies too. Haha! Yes, my eyes were like eying all of them and I was trying to control myself from eating all of them.
The nice food her mum prepared for us!! =))
The reason why I posted this photo was 'cause while we were talking this photo, some mad crazy woman decided to scare us from the window. And it's none other than...
EUNICE!!! Wah, she is seriously damn freaky lar! She just popped her hand from outside and grabbed YL's hair. Freak the hell out of both of us. Of course YL was more scared than me lar. But wah, seriously damn freaky lar! Annoying girl. Forever like to disturb pple. Tsk.We suddenly talked about the funny drinking incident between YL, Feli and me and we cracked up like mad again. It really makes me smile and want to laugh every time I think of the incident. It's just hilarious. =D
So yes, suddenly Eunice took her bag and said she wanted to explore Sharon's room. Ohya! Sharon's brother's friends came over to CNY visit too! It was quite funny 'cause they walked in one by one where we were at the dining table. Haha!
Half way through eating, Feli went upstairs too. Joyce came aft that! And disappeared upstairs also. After we ate finish, I wanted to go up also. So I went up with YL and Lingli. Then they suddenly locked her room door and Sharon told me to go down first 'cause Eunice and Feli were apparently playing some computer game. LOL!
So, lol, I kinda figured something was up then already. Or else why would they suddenly locked the door right? But yea lar, I pretended that I didn't know anything or else I'm really a spoiler. But actually, I kinda spoiled it already. HAHA! Too bad I'm too smart. =D But yes! I really still appreciate them for wanting to surprise me!!! They are really the best. And I didn't know what the surprise was. I just know that there was something going on. HAHA! But yes! I'm still touched. =D
Anyway, YL and Lingli failed man. HAHA! Cannot stop me from going up. So yep, they went down with me and we sat down and ate the junk food and took random photos. They are quite funny also 'cause they were sort of kept in the dark of what was happening too. Haha! Damn funny lar! Then can see they were trying hard to entertain me so I won't realise anything. Haha! Joke pple~
But I was amused by the cool door under the stairs! Haha! Harry Potter man! =DSo yep! Aft awhile, Feli and Eunice came down. Then suddenly Sharon came and dragged me towards the kitchen. And somehow, balloons came flying down. LOL! Seriously man, the balloon came suddenly. Haha! And everyone started to sing happy birthday song to 2 pple! Sharon's brother also had a friend they wanted to celebrate birthday for so they just celebrated both our birthdays. It was quite awkward 'cause yea, I don't know the person. LOL! But oh well.
So yes! They bought the cupcakes for me and put the robot stuffs on each cupcake. LOL! Super funny! But really sweet. =)) The cake is the other guy's cake. Haha!
And they made this for me too!! =)) Seriously thankyou guys!! =DD I really like it a lot. =)
Group Photo~ =D I like the camera effect. =D
This photo is just funny lar! Trying to fit in a mirror. Haha!
And of course, there must be a stupid photo too. =D I seriously love YL's expression. =D
Aha, I look damn greedy here but I had trouble finish them man. I love the cupcakes!! =D And Sharon's room is super pretty!!!!!!! I like the way she organise and arrange her room. Super neat and nice. =DAnd they bought for me this stickers that can paste on the wall also!! =))) Yea man!! Love them. Haha! I shall paste them up when my wall is nicer. I think we might repaint our room aft my A levels since I'll have the time~ =D
haha! Totally force the cake into her mouth. =DSo yep! We talked quite a lot and Eunice's mum was super spontaneous! She had to go RWS to stay at the hotel 'cause her mum got the room free. Then she just asked us if we wanted to come and she called her mum straight and she really got a room for us! Damn spontaneous right? LOL! Seriously joke man. So Sharon and Joyce went ahead. My mum didn't really want me to go so I didn't. Too last minute I think but yep! Next time~! =D They really had fun in the hotel room lar. Damn joke. We must really go overseas together also hor!! =D Wah!! I'm really looking forward to overseas trip with friends for the first time on our own! I think it's going to be really fun. Though of course, may show sides of us that we didn't know about but I believe it will still be damn fun. =D
Thankyou girls for making my 18th a blast. =)) I am so thankful and grateful to have met you guys and became good friends with you all in AC. Such friendships are really hard to come and I'm glad that we have it! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment