Saturday, 11 February 2012

when your grandmother sings happy 18th birthday to you

This is a bad photo but oh well, it's using iPhone so whatever lar. Haha!

Yep, when your grandmother sings happy 18th birthday to you, you'll realise how incredibly lucky you are. =)

That's how I felt that day. It was 29th Jan! 2 days after my birthday. Was supposed to celebrate it with my other cousin too but they couldn't make so we just celebrated with my grandma and my 2 aunts. =)

And ah!! My grandma so cute. She sang happy birthday to me in Chinese. =D My sis took a video of it! Bet it's super hilarious. Haha! She damn cute lar! =D

Yep! This really made my 18th birthday complete. I think yes, I'm really lucky to have such incredibly wonderful people around me. And I won't take them for granted. Ok, I know there will be times where I do. It's kinda inevitable not to do it but yes, I will really do my best to treasure them and spend time with them when I can. And yes, by people I mean family and friends! Somehow, I really need to juggle time spend with all of them equally somehow. Plus my studies. It sucks that when weekends come, you have to catch up on all the work, plus spend time with family and friends. Gah. 2 days are seriously too short.

There is still one/two more posts about my birthday. HAHA! Okok, I know my birthday has passed long ago and I should accept that I'm older now and just move on, but I still want to thank those awesome pple in my life. =D And also yea, just mention about turning 18. Heh. Oh well, see if I have the time first. Time is so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment