T.O.P.!!!! Ahhh, he how good looking!! Haha! Especially when he stares right into the camera. His eyes is really damn nice. =DBIG BANG!! =D They are really good. Haha! As in their songs are really good. But of course, they will always be 2nd next to Super Junior for me. Heh. Just that yes! Their songs are so addictive. Haha! It's really those first time you won't really like it but it gets stuck in your head and it's just good lar. They are really talented. =D And T.O.P. is just awesome~ Heh.
Anyway, yes! Haven't been blogging in ages. Even though holidays is here, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to blog too. Too many stuffs that I need to do during this hols. But oh well, my blog is just here for me to rant when I need to. And when I want to post stuffs. I still want to post my daily happenings 'cause it really helps me to remember stuffs, as sad as my memory seems to sound. Haha!
Wow, I seriously have so many stuffs I want to blog about. Gah. Ok, I shall blog later. Going to bathe now!
Wow, fantastic baby~
No comments:
Post a Comment