[ Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away,
Away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came ]
Glad You Came - The Wanted
Just look at the lyrics and find a pattern. It's damn cool! Swap told me about it yesterday and I only realised that after she told me. Haha! This song is nice! =D
So yes, this girl below was 18 on 12th March! But because I had photog camp and she had photog camp (even though she came like 1 day later. Tsk.), we surprise her on 13th March instead! =D
She is damn dumb lar. Haha! I told her I wanted to take MRT and she didn't questioned much and just followed 'cause usually we'll take bus home. Haha! So we took the lift up, and she was telling me about this stupid mind-blowing games again and she was just talking and talking and didn't realise that 2 pple were waiting for her outside the lift. Haha!I was supposed to blindfold her and then Faeqa had to write stuffs on her face but I didn't have a blindfold so I just used my hands. Haha! Super joke lar. And yes, we gave her a cool thing! The thing we always played when we were young. =D And yes, this sad birthday girl had "18th birthday" written on her face. =D
And LOL!! THIS IS THE JOKE PART! There was this stranger at the MRT platform that saw the mad 4 of us and he said Swap looked like AVATAR. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We all laughed like mad seriously. Swap laughed until she was about to tear. Damn joke! I think 'cause we made her wear this hairband that just looks funny lar. =D
I love this photo! I forgot what they were laughing about but it's damn natural. =) And lol, we were painting Swap's nails and I totally painted on of her fingers as if it's a piece of painting. Oh well. =D
Haha! We always have ridiculous photos together somehow. Looking like idiots but oh well. =D It's us lar. =DWent to Plaza's Starbucks to slack and talked! And I wrote my stuffs for her on the card thing. Haha! I think we were super noisy but it just didn't matter. Haha! That's why I love being with them. We may be attracting a lot of unwanted attention but we don't even notice that we are attracting unwanted attention. =D Mad humans.
Haha! Just look at Faeqa's face. She like damn excited to help Swap paint her nails. =D
This is our most decent group shot. Haha! Yes we suck.But yep, I'm really really thankful to have them and other 6H pple. It's the kind of friendship that is really hard to come. And you just know that it will last for a lifetime and more. We are just really ourselves around them. There is no hiding, no lies, no thinking, no being conscious, no face, no pride, full of ego, full of lameness, full of retarded-ness, full of nonsense, full of sincerity, full of genuine, full of laughter and full of smiles.
I cannot be more glad and thankful that they came into my life. =) And yes, believe it or not, this is the first year we actually do all these birthday surprises for each other. Haha! And doing nice cards and gifts and stuffs for each other. 'cause we are 18! Haha! Not that it's damn significant but I guess yea, to still be keeping in contact and staying close even after so many years, it's really truly something worth complimenting about. =D We are just awesome and I seriously love us being us. We the best. =)))))
No comments:
Post a Comment