Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay

[ And all the kids they dance
All the kids all night
Until Monday morning feels another life
I turn the music up
I'm on a roll this time
And heaven is in sight ]

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - Coldplay 

I found out the reason why I always hold on. Lol! Ok maybe not found out, just realise why I will hold on. Because it's worth it. Because at the end of the day, I know that everything will be alright. Because we know that having each other around mattered way more than the small little arguments. These kind of friendships, are worth holding on, even though we can get so pissed off and annoyed at each other at times, upset and unhappy with each other. We tell each other why we are so, we talked it out. And you just know that everything will be alright ultimately. That's what makes such friendships rare, special and especially dear. It's the kind of friendships where people outside of the friendship may not understand but we do. And that's enough. The friendships where we don't care what others say about us, we just do what we want to. Be true to each other and know that we have each other around.

I'm really grateful. That I found such friends in my life. I miss them. All of them, be it those I see often or not. Somehow, I can never get enough of them. Haha! These are the people who can just make you smile without wanting to. Thinking about them makes you happy somehow, knowing that they are still part of your life. And you know that, somehow, you don't have to worry that they won't continue to be part of your life. That's the best part I think. Knowing that they will always be there for you no matter what. That they will be there.


Gahhh I really want to meet up with many people soon. Seriously miss all of them like mad. And I need more photos. LOL! It has really been seriously a long time since I spam with my camera. I kinda miss that feeling. I miss spamming photos of people who are reluctant to take photos!!! Haha! The annoyance they feel and how they just give up and let me take them. =D And how by giving up, they still won't pose for me, but they just won't complain that I'm taking photos of them. So it's the natural look. Haha! I guess I just miss taking photos in general. Photos of people who mattered to me. I think maybe 'cause it's been a long time since I really go out go out. And go places where we can take photos. We should go explore weird places again. =D

Now, I just really wish time can fast forward so that I can do all the things that I want to do without feeling guilty for doing it. We can get through this!!! Life surprises. Haha! Ah, I'm so glad really. I mean yes, life isn't perfect but since when was it so? As long as you are satisfied, as long as you are contented, as long as you know how to get happiness from the little things, as long as I don't know, just knowing that everything will be alright and that life is just beautiful.

I'm really thankful that God gave me a mind that can think postively even after feeling negative. I'm glad that I can never stay negative. Of course, there are times when I'm really negative but I'm glad that I know how to get out of the negativity.

Always look on the bright side of life~
Someone taught me that when I was just a 9 year-old kid. And I guess it just stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment